The discounts listed on this screen are used to limit and adjust the amount negotiated with the final consumer. Discounts do not interfere with automatic transactions that may appear in the Payment Terms.
Register a new discount
1. To register a new discount, go to Settings - Sales - Discount Limits.
2. Enter the discount percentage and select the scope of application. It can be for a particular user or for an occupation.
IMPORTANT: If you choose occupation, remember that all users belonging to occupations can make use of this discount. To learn how to manage an occupancy, click here.
You can check the occupation of a specific user through the menu, Settings > Time > Collaborators:
3. After filling in the data, click Save.
4. After configuring and saving the discounts, they can already be used in negotiations.
Note that one of the discounts has a red indication on the left, this means that the seller tried to apply a greater discount than the configured one. For this, he needs to apply for a discount authorization.
1. Check the discount you want to edit and click Batch Edit.
2. On the open screen, it is possible to edit the discount description information, to whom it refers, and the limit percentage.
3. After making your edits, click Save .
On the Authorize discounts screen, the sales registered by employees in Negotiation are displayed.
When a discount registered by a collaborator is displayed on this screen, it means that the collaborator does not have permission to grant the discount present in the client's proposal.
Therefore, the employee with permission to grant discounts must authorize or deny the proposed discount.
The following sections are covered in this article:
To view the Authorize Discount screen:
1. Access the Sales menu - Authorize discounts;
2. On the left tab, it is possible to filter discounts on opportunities and negotiations by employee, on the main tab, it is possible to specify the search.
3. Select the desired discount and in the displayed message, click Save. Or click on the three dots and approve or deny the discount;
IMPORTANT: When authorizing the discount, the linked trade is recalculated.
4. For more information about the registration that generated the discount, click on the three dots and check the Go to Registration option;
5. You are directed to the record that generated the discount.
The release password is used to enable the user to release an extra discount in negotiations.
To register a discount release password, click on the padlock icon and set the password. Therefore, when trying to make an extra discount, the employee will be asked for the password to finalize the operation.