The design of the item used in the closet editor or in the platters editor in the design is out of place, despite showing correctly in the editor.
Why does it happen?
The situation occurs because the item used has a displaced zero point, different from the Promob standard.
How to solve?
Panels Editor Item
1. Access the Registry - Functions - Panels menu.
2. Locate in the navigation tree the panel that has the item in question.
3. In the Item Definition tab, double-click on the item.
4. In General Information, click Advanced Options.
5. Check the option Correct zero offset.
6. Click Close and update the registration.
Closet Builder Item
1. Access the Register - Closets - Items menu.
2. Locate and access the registration of the item in question in the displayed window.
3. Under General Information, click Advanced Options.
4. Check the option Correct zero offset.
5. Click Close and update the registration.