The settings and redefinitions of the Margins are registered via the Manager, but the application of these margins is done by registering the Catalog.
Below are the procedures related to margins:
- How to apply margins?
- How to apply different margins to items in the same library?
- How can the Manufacturer perform margin management by the Manager?
How to apply margins?
After checking the existing margins and making the necessary changes, you must define which margins the modulation items should respect.
The application of margins must be done through the registration of modules
To apply margins to items:
1. Access the Registry - Modules menu
2. Select the modulation line or group that must respect a certain margin definition through the Navigation Tree.
3. On the Main tab, access the Budget tab.
4. On the Margins tab, in the Category field, click Find.
5. Select the Category of margins that you want to be applied over the group or module and click OK.
6. Click the Refresh icon to apply the changes.
How to apply different margins to items in the same library?
Some items have a different margin application than other items in the library. In this situation, the margins must be Redefined for the module.
For an item to have a different margin than the rest of the library, it is necessary to create margin redefinitions.
EXAMPLE: 10% IPI for all items, except for Accessories, where it must be 5%.
IMPORTANT: These redefinitions must be registered via Manager.
To apply the reset to a modulation item, follow below:
1. Access the Registry - Modules menu
2. Select the item to which you want to apply the reset via the navigation tree.
3. Access the Budget tab.
4. In Margin, click the Search icon and select the variable.
5. Then, in the Reset column, select the desired reset.
6. Apply the changes by clicking the Refresh icon in the header.
How can the Manufacturer perform margin management by the Manager?
The manufacturer is able to manage the margins through the Manager. It is only possible to consult the margins applied by the shopkeeper, as well as edit these values. If necessary, it is also possible to disable the editing of some fields to the shopkeeper. For that:
1. With the Manager open, click on the company you want to consult.
2. Access the Catalogs tab.
3. Locate the margins.
4. Click on the library you want to view the margins and then click on Edit.
5. On the screen that opens, define whether edits will be made to the order or budget margins
6. We can see that the fields contained in the Manager are the same contained in the margins of Promob. In addition, the informed value of 10% discount informed can be edited by both the manufacturer and the shopkeeper.
7. When the manufacturer changes a value, the Promob of the shopkeeper soon starts to respect this value. So, when the shopkeeper changes, the manufacturer can follow here. The manufacturer has the possibility to block the complete edition of the margin, or even to allow the edition of the margins using a password. Are they:
- Restricted: The margin field will be disabled for the shopkeeper, he will only be able to edit the value contained by informing an unlock password.
- Read Only: Only the manufacturer through the Manager has the possibility to edit the value.
Visible: When deselecting the check-box, the field will be hidden from the shopkeeper.
IMPORTANT: When downloading Promob Studio/Start, the user will receive the margins registered in the Promob Catalog at the time of publication. If the Promob user does not change the margins, they will remain the same. If you need to make any changes, it must be done through the Manager and not through library updates (these will no longer have any effect on the downloaded Promob Studio/Start).