To import Promob Prices, it is necessary to follow the following steps:
IMPORTANT: If the customer has Connect, prices must be imported by the Manager.
1. Click on Registry- Imports menu, and click on the prices option.
2. In the price import window, click on the open icon.
3. Select the .CSV spreadsheet according to the model presented.
4. After selecting the file, click the Import button.
5. Clicking on the import button will open the Database selection screen.
6. In this screen, select the bank to which the price list should be linked.
7. After selecting the database, the column selection screen will open.
In this screen it is necessary to select the columns that should be used for the import, in case the imported spreadsheet contains more than the two columns indicated above.
8. When selecting the column click OK.
9. When you click OK, the import will be performed and a report will be presented with details of the import.