The rendering of inverted items is different from normal item rendering, as shown in the image.
Why does it occur?
1. The door design does not yet have a generated PMOB with corrected faces;
2. Since the entity is inverted, the rendering takes place as if it were on the opposite side of the part.
What to do?
Generate the PMOB of the drawing
1. Access the registration of the item where the design of the panel in which the model is applied is associated.
2. Generate the PMOB
Associate DoubleSided Attribute
1. Create the DoubleSided attribute;
2. Restart Promob;
3. Associate the DoubleSided attribute to the registration of the item in question (where the design is registered).