The way items are named facilitates their location in the system, making navigation practical and speeding up the construction of projects. Below, you can check some suggestions for nomenclatures of groups and modules in the Promob Catalog.
It may be necessary to abbreviate some group names due to their length. For this reason, we suggest performing abbreviations in the Abbreviation field on certain items so that, when viewing them in the system, identification is practical.
- Keep all group names in the same gender and number: all in the plural, male or female, depending on the group;
- First letter of each name in upper case, the rest in lower case. Example: Accessories;
- Names composed with the first letter of each word in capital letters. Example: Double-Faced;
- Groups with two names separated by a slash and without spaces. Example: Doors / Fronts.
- Keep all module names in the same number (singular) and structure (first uppercase, remaining lowercase). Example: Cabinet1P;
- Avoid very long abbreviations, always occupying the space of a line.