A drawing made on a CAD platform related to a module can have its layer register changed, without the need to edit the drawing using the modeling software.
To change a layer of a registered drawing:
1. Access the Registry - Modules menu.
2. Select the item that has the design in the Navigation Tree.
3. Access the Drawing tab and click on the Layers tool, on the left sidebar of the drawing edit.
4. All layers contained in the drawing will be displayed.
5. Click on the name of the layer you want to change and edit its name as desired.
6. After making changes, click the Refresh icon in the header.