The Find and Replace tool is used to replace information or associated files at the destination. This tool replaces any information contained in the XML of the items. To replace files or entity information:
IMPORTANT: When replacing items, close the Catalog editors to ensure that the operation is successful.
1. Access the Registry - Find and Replace menu.
2. In the Key word field, type the name of the file you want to replace. Then, in the Folders field, select the groups in which you want to find the file or information.
3. All paths in which the information was found will be listed.
4. Check the checkbox next to each item you want to change.
5. Fill in the field Replace with the information that you must replace in the items.
6. Click Replace.
7. All locations in the selected group or entity where the keyword is located will have the value replaced.