Below are the changes to the Decore Online library.
IMPORTANT: Releases are made gradually, so your Decor Online library may not be in the latest version.
Check out the latest news from Decore Online:
- October 13th
1. 15 new openings available:
09 new doors:
- Frame 08, 09,
- Pivoting Door 48
- Sliding Doors 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
06 new Windows:
- Sliding Windows 12,13 and 14
- Awning Windows 11,12 and 13
2. Remodelled the Sliding Windows 03 and 04, now consist of Aggregates that can be hidden as needed.
3. The Garage Gate group is now in Openings and is called Gate.
4. The handles and door handles groups were hidden.
5. Group Openings now is called Doors and Windows.
- August 24th
1. The Clothes/Tails group now has renewed models, with soft faces.
- August 4th
1. Remodeling of 52 items in the groups of Taps / Single lever and Valves / Bathroom registers.
2. Improvement in the organization of Groups: Taps/Monocommands is now called Taps, and includes taps. The Valves/Registers group is now called Registers and contemplates registers, valves and mono-commands.
- May 4th
1. Inclusion of six new items, three from the household appliances tab and three from the portable appliances tab:
4 Built-in 4-burner stove
5 Built-in 5-burner stove
Vertical Vacuum Cleaner
Portable Vacuum Cleaner
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
2. Remodeling of the following items in the library:
18 Bathroom Accessories
04 Hygiene Items
- January 31st:
1. The electrical and hydraulic points of Decore Online were remodeled and updated according to NBR5444 standard.
2. The tabs have been reorganized, speeding up navigation and item location.
3. Now the choice of symbols for the switches is made through the Models tab. The symbology layers are switched off at insertion and can be activated as needed.
- December 2nd :
1. The Decore library underwent a remodeling in the items, where outdated items were removed and more than 350 new items were included.
2. All items in the library have been reorganized, categorization has been further simplified making it easy to locate items.
3. The doors and windows groups have been changed, now they make up the group Openings;
4. The Upholstery groups have been changed, now they make up the Upholstery group.
5. The kitchen accessories group was changed, now it is part of the kitchens group.
6. The table accessories group has been changed, now it is part of the kitchens group.
7. The Food group was changed, now it is part of the Kitchens group.
8. A change has been made to the Offices and Library groups, now they make up the Offices group. The Libraries group no longer exists. Its items are now in Books within Offices. Shelving becomes part of the Storage group within Organizers.
9. The changes of the Infant and Baby groups were made, now they make up the Infant group.
10. The Tables and Chairs groups have been changed, now they make up the Tables Chairs and Sideboards group.
11. The Rugs and Curtains groups have been changed, now they are individual groups.
12. In the library of Openings, categorization is now by type of openness.
13. The frames in the Decoration library are now categorized by theme.
14. Rugs from the Rugs library are now categorized by theme.
15. Were remodeled critical items such as handles and door handles.