Check out the latest news from Real Scene 2.0 below:
1. Improvement availabled where it makes it possible to render embossed textures (Bump Mapping).
2. Improvement availabled where it makes it possible to make zoom the rendered image using the mouse scroll.
3. Availabled in the Emitter tab, MCode Light source with Matte, Glossy, Glass, and Standard options.
1. Corrected the situation where the color assigned to the linear lights was not rederised.
1. Available support option for rendering professional quality linear lights.
2. Modified display of Mcodes selection window, changed from tab level to image list.
3. Added functionality where the 360° render will be saved with the proper properties to be automatically imported as 360° file in viewers.
4. Changed the rendering icon view 360º, it will be displayed in the render settings.
1. Corrected the situation where the render area window size did not match the configured size.