- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob is not in the latest version. To receive it, update your Promob.
- To check the versions referring to the Promob Maker system, click here.
See below the latest news from the Promob Maker NA library:
V.2 R.9 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Replaced the layer description of Ceiling Definition from Ceil for Ceiling and layer description of Light Definition from Luz for Light. (1776512)
2. Replaced the existing wall rulers on the current version for the new rule Level Line (3" - 32" - 60" - 75" - 92")”. (1770937 and 1776322)
3. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to edit the width of the Countertop Dimension item on Tooping wizard. (1777348)
4. Fixed the situation where some materials were missing the translation that was previously performed in requests 1760856, 1760864 and 1760861. (1777672)
5. Fixed the situation where some new materials that were included in version V.2 R.8 were not displayed. (1777673)
6. Fixed the title of the group Glass|Acrylics|Ceramics for Glass | Acrylics | Ceramics. (1775668)
7. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to edit the dimensions of the Closets drawers. (1777583)
8. Reordered the new Tafisa and Finsa materials for the current brand option. (1775638)
9. Fixed the situation where the material and layer were not displayed in the Tube Hanguer - Builder Cabinet item. (1777584)
V.2 R.8 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where the hardware of the shelves had the wrong attribute applied, causing it not to follow the correct pattern, specific attributes of distance were created for the hardware of shelves. (1771502)
2. Specific rules apply for the different runners models. (1771503 )
3. Fixed a situation where the frame was incorrectly positioned. (1772430)
1. Inclusion of the materials:
- First Dance
- Golden Light
- Brass Brand
- Crème de la Crème
- Treasure Trove
- New Wave
- Winter Fun
- Weekend Gateway
- Casting a First Light
- Arauco NA
- Prism TFL
- AF225 Black Ice
- AF232 Natural Linen
- SF233 Fossil
- W919 Cotton White
- TFL Basics
- BLK100 Black
- SF100 Victorian White
- SF213 Fog Grey
- WF100 Desert Glow
- Perfect Sense
- Premium White
- Light Grey
- White Halifax Oak
- Hardrock Maple
- Amber Pearwood
- Bianco Dover
- Beige Arizona
- Nero Ingo
- NTM Bloom
- Rosso Askja
- Azzurro Naxos
- Giallo Kashmir
- Verde Brac
- Acciaio Hamilton
- Argento Dukat
- Oro Cortez
- Formica NA
- Dover White
- New Burgundy
- Engineered Quartz
- Paloma Polar
- Carrara Envision
- Neo Cloud
- Stone Marble
- Carrara Bianco
- Portico Mable
- White Marble Herringbone
- Bosse Cedar
- Calacatta Volengo
- Solid Surface
- Monte Amiata
- Satin Stainless
- Thinscape Performance Tops
- Distressed Pine
- Quartzite Falls
- Spanish Limestone
V.2 R.7 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where fixing the drawer front with the false front, was not generating hardware.
2. Fixed the situation where the screw did not generate drilling.
3. Epoxi option missing on Drawers: The attributes related to the Epoxy Drawers model have been changed, as this model doesn’t exist in the library. (1771505)
4. Runner drilling missed: Fixed the situation where the drill markings for the slides were not being made on the sides. (1771507)
5. Plate board Reference Assembling: The plate structures have been changed so that the thickness doesn’t add zero when it is less than 10 mm. (1769290)
6. Edge band Reference Assembling: Created formula so that when assembling the reference of the edge band, the thickness is rounded according to the API. (1769294)
7. Dowel remaining on Cabinet Construction: Fixed the situation where, the attribute defined the removal of dowels in the construction, but the kickboard remained with dowels. (1771500)
1. Available the Rabbet joint in the Features Configurator the Line Boring.
V.2 R.6 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when selecting fixed shelves, if you selected the gap to insert the shelves, they changed and an incorrect shelf called copy was displayed.
1. Available in the Features Configurator the line Boring.
2. Inserted the Wood Item option in the Modules on Compositions - Wood Component, properties are so available in the Features Configurator on Compositions Tab.
3. Is now possible to set minimum and maximum sheet dimension for compositions items on Features Configurator.
V.2 R.5 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when a module was inserted with 1 door, the configured retreat were not respected.(1764878 )
2. Fixed the situation where the layout configuration don't apply to the Cabinet Builder modulation in Kitchen library. (1764881)
1. Made the Kick board for Toe kick and Plastic Legs boxes in the Automatic Functions.
V.2 R.4| Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when inserting a bin can in any kitchen builder row the bin can was positioned outside the module. (1756871)
2. Corrected the situation where when inserting double bin cans in the cabinet builder in the lower kitchen modules, they were positioned out of the Cabinet. (1738393)
3. Fixed the translation of the name of some materials. (1760856, 1760861, 1760864)
4. Corrected the situation where the item with reference not assembled. (1760855)
5. Corrected the situation where the Handle Positioning Service in the closet line was incorrect.
1. Made the False Drawer option available in the Style tab.
V.2 R.3 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Adjustment made to the Back Panel description. (1758578)
2. Adjusted the model names of the drawer formats. (1758574)
3. Corrected the situation in which the Commercial Door Reference lines did not have the reference registered in the item. (1759703)
4. Adjusted the Crossbar description for base of the cabinets. (1758546)
5. Corrected the image representing the Crossbar in the Features Configurator.(1723165 )
1. Inserted the Drawer Depth option that allows the user to define a specific depth for each drawer, through the Properties tab.
2. Inserted the option for Base Corners with top in the Features Configurator, and included on Features Configurator - Structure - Components Visibility - Base Corners.
V.2 R.2 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Corrected the image of representation of the Corners Back Stretcher in the Features Configurator. (1730379)
2. Corrected the image of the Drawer Box module representation in the Features Configurator.( 1756351 )
3. Corrected the A&B measurement image of the Corner module representation in the Features Configurator. (1734120)
4. Changed the tab name from Electros to Appliance. (1721126)
5. Corrected the situation where Material CuttingCode not assembled on the csv for Doors. (1758560)
6. Corrected the Kit FL Countertop missing representation. (1756358)
1. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Through.
2. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Half Blind.
3. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Blind.