- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob is not in the latest version. To receive it, update your Promob.
- To check the versions referring to the Promob Maker system, click here.
See below the latest news from the Promob Maker BR library:
V.1 R.5 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Improved made in the textures of all partner materials available in the system.
2. Removed the Max Decor partner from the library.
3. Provided improvement for resizing composite panels. Now the minimum dimension is 50 mm. (1761101)
4. Improved made in the image regarding the configuration of the sides for applying edge band of the front, rear, vertical and horizontal crossbars, inside the Feature Configurator. (1763175)
1. Corrected the situation in which, when applying the Glass style to doors and accessories, the option to change the style was not enabled. (1764219)
4. Corrected the situation where the front crossbars of the Lower Right L Corner modules were loaded with the position of the minifix fasteners and pin inverted and without the front clearance when configured in the Features Configurator. (1760220)
5. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Bathrooms line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759286)
6. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Kitchens line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759275)
7. Corrected the situation in which Swing Doors, from the Bedroom library, had as an aggregate, the Slider format, instead of the Larder format. (1744644)
8. Corrected the situation where the Y-Profile Handle was applied to the door at an incorrect angle. (1755215)
9. Corrected the situation where composite tops were applied to modules with incorrect dimensions. (1760744)
12. Corrected the situation where the Y Handles, with end caps, were inserted with the end caps from the Gola handle. (1757141)
13. Corrected the situation where the edge band, from the sides of the Top L Corners, from the Kitchens library, were set with the wrong attributes. (1758427)
14. Corrected the situation in which, when resizing the base cutout, from the Upper Counters Column module U, they were inserted incorrectly. (1752873)
15. Corrected the situation where the edge band was not applied on the fixed shelf of the Counter 1 Tip + 1 Drawer module. (1750007)
16. Corrected the situation where some entries, from the Builder plugin, were pending in the Screw to Slide structure. (1754899)
17. Corrected the situation where the Description of two different Screws was the same in the registration. (1738172)
18. Corrected the situation where some sliding doors had the RO21 format and the Internal Pulley format added together. The situation caused the two systems to be budgeted for a single sliding door. (1745470)
19. Corrected the situation where slides, hinges, and pistons were not displayed in the Price Configurator. (1766029)
20. Corrected situation where edge bands were not applied on top of doors and drawer fronts for push to open mode. The situation occurred because the attribute of edge bands for front panels with Gola Handle was registered. (1749983)
21. Corrected the situation where the Upper Closets sliding door budget for the Bedroom library was generated separately from the module. (1764950)
22. Corrected the situation where, in the module Lower Counter - Column L Left/Right External Side the lower base had incorrect dimensions. (1764955)
23. Corrected the translations of Templates and Attributes.
24. Corrected the situation where the items on the Miscellaneous, Office Tops, and Office Table Feet composition tab were without plate structure. (1765806)
25. Corrected the situation where the following materials were unavailable: Standard Materials (Wood, Marble | Granites, Images, Frames, Metals, Glass | Acrylics | Ceramics, Plastics, Carpets, Fabrics, Straws | Wickers).
26. Corrected the situation where the Appliances Cabinets, from the Cabinet Builder, were budgeting improperly. (1765811)
V.1 R.4 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Changed the maximum depth of the upper Dormitory modules. (1743798)
2. Available in the Feature Configurator attributes referring to the configuration of the gap of the vats, from the Blum partner. (1743697)
3. Adjusted the attributes and positioning of the shoe reck parts. (1743783)
4. Adjusted the budget settings for machining operations. (1745184)
5. Adjusted the descriptions, references and budget of the Cava line Profiles. (1742330)
6. Adjusted the positioning of the back crossbars on the L-Corners (1745720)
7. Configured the Structures so that the category is displayed correctly in the generated budgets. (1742585)
8. Adjusted the drawings of the pulleys that were incorrectly represented. (1745177)
9. Adjusted the position of the attribute that determines the height of the back part of the shoe rack, in the Features Configurator. (1743780)
10. Adjusted the contour machining operation that was performed on some sides of the Cava Kitchens line. (1736166)
11. Corrected the positioning of the back so that the fixings are on the appropriate parts when selecting the option on 3 sides (left, right and bottom). (1731365)
12. Adjusted the positioning of the Sideboard bottom. (1732097)
13. Adjusted the attributes so that they can only receive proposed values. (1752827)
14. Included is the option of symmetrical attachment to the hardware profiles of the fixed shelves. (1732132)
15. Adjusted the positioning of the invisible slides when changing the drawer depth. (1734021)
16. Adjusted the positioning of the fixations applied to the front crossbars, when a junction occurs. (1753865)
17. Adjusted the gaps that were not being applied to the internal drawers. (1735706)
V.1 R.3 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Changed where the template information was applied to conform to the Maker standard.
1. Corrected the situation where when inserting a single runner, and generating an assembled budget, it was not displayed in the Budget Listing. (1733985)
2. Corrected the situation in which when generating the budget of the runner together, the message Item without price was displayed. For this, the values of the nopricealert attribute were corrected. (1743755)
3. Corrected the margins of Runners and Hinges for budget execution of the Complete Set. (1743758)
4. Corrected the description of the Tip On Hinge. (1738160)
5. Changed the values in the Dimension Configurator for the Udine and Versatile handles. Both did not change the value of the attribute. (1737967)
6. Corrected situation where EDGE_MAT_TYPE attribute was not applied in Model information. (1749938)