- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob is not in the latest version. To receive it, update your Promob.
- To check the versions referring to the Promob Maker system, click here.
See below the latest news from the Promob Maker BR library:
V.1 R.15 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Realizada atualização nas texturas de todos os materiais padrões. (1804682)
2. Realizada atualização na textura Bege - linha nuances do Parceiro Arauco.
3. Realizada atualização nas texturas do Parceiro Sudati conforme padronização do Sistema Plus Professional.
4. Realizada atualização nas texturas do Parceiro Fibraplac conforme padronização do Sistema Plus Professional.
5. Inserida opção de Sim ou Não para o desconto de 2mm no Perfil do Puxador Gola para as Ponteiras Abertas ou Fechadas na opção do puxador.
Opção sem desconto:
Opção com desconto:
6. Realizada revisão de dimensões dos itens abaixo (1770813, 1810470, 1809148, 1790734 e 1757095):
- Cozinhas, Cozinha Cava, Banheiros, Dormitórios e Construtor de Armários: Profundidade Mínima de Gavetas para 260mm.
- Construtor de Armários – Dormitórios – Portas Giro com Rodapé: Profundidade Mínima do Módulo para 300mm.
- Cozinha Inferior, Cozinha Cava e Dormitórios - Módulos Canto L: Largura Mínima para 1170mm.
- Cozinhas, Cozinha Cava - Superiores e no Construtor de Armários – Cozinhas - Armários Superiores, Cozinhas Lateral Interna - Armários Superiores: Profundidade Mínima para 120mm.
- Cozinha, Cozinha Cava e Dormitórios – Módulos Cantos Reto: Profundidade Mínima para 360mm.
- Cozinhas – Gaveteiros – 2Gav, 3G e 1G + 1P | Cozinhas – Ilhas - Inferiores – 1P, 2P e 4P | Cozinha Cava – Gaveteiros – 2Gav e 2G+1P | Cozinha Cava – Ilhas – Inferiores - 1P, 2P e 4P | Banheiros – Inferiores – Balcão – Nicho + 2P | Banheiros – Gaveteiros – 2Gav, 3G, 1P + Gav e 2P + Gav | Banheiros – Superiores – Armários – Nicho, 1P e 2P | Dormitórios – Bancadas com Rodapé – Gaveteiros – 2Gav | Dormitórios – Bancadas sem Rodapé – Gaveteiros – 2Gav | Dormitórios – Mesas de Cabeceira – Normal – 3G e 2G + Nicho: Altura Mínima para 350mm.
- Todos os módulos que tinham dimensão máxima de 650mm de profundidade foram ajustados para 1800mm.
7. Realizada atualização da configuração do sistema que possibilita realizar a montagem do módulo da biblioteca da linha Sem Rodapé com o tamanho máximo da chapa e se necessário, pode ser montado um rodapé utilizando peças da aba de composição. (1776771)
8. Realizada revisão de dimensões disponíveis no Manual de Produto. (1735937)
9. Realizada associação de todas as peças da biblioteca com o Plugin Hirtz F9L.
1. Corrigida a situação em que os Suportes Traseiros das Prateleiras dos módulos Canto L estavam colidindo entre si. (1816751)
2. Corrigida a situação em que estavam sendo usados atributos de outras linhas nas dimensões da linha de Dormitórios. (1815759)
3. Corrigido o cadastro da Prateleira Canto L dividida, pois os limites/contorno não estavam corretos, o que gerava uma inconformidade ao enviar este item para o Plugin Cut Pro. (1817123)
4. Corrigida a situação em que as Fechaduras disponíveis na aba Acessórios > Escritórios não estavam marcadas como Item Comprado na aba Builder.
5. Corrigida a situação em que a porta do módulo Balcão Basculante + Gaveta disponível em Cozinhas > Inferiores > Gaveteiros estava orçando com a nomenclatura incorreta de dobradiças. Também, corrigido o posicionamento dos fixadores da prateleira fixa interna dele. (1815357)
6. Corrigida a situação em que a furação dos perfis de ferragens disponíveis nos montantes e na ferragem central da prateleira fixa dos módulos Canto L não funcionavam corretamente. (1816665)
7. Corrigida a situação em que nos Fundos Superiores e Fundos Despenseiros não era possível configurar as folgas e afastamentos para espessura de 15 mm. Os fundos passam a ter as mesmas configurações dos fundos de módulos inferiores.
8. Corrigida a situação em que haviam alguns itens da Blum que possuíam referencias duplicadas. (1811088)
9. Corrigida a situação em que o fundo dos módulos inferiores do construtor de armários estavam com o rasgo passante, diferente da modulação da biblioteca e dos módulos superiores. (1817104)
10. Corrigida a situação em que a Linha de Dormitórios, do Configurador de Dimensões, não estava disponibilizando Gavetas Externas. (1819490)
11. Corrigida a situação em que algumas peças da biblioteca não estavam associadas ao Plugin INMES IF-8500 (1818937)
V.1 R.14 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Configurada a profundidade dos Cantos Retos Superiores das linhas Cozinha e Cozinha Cava, para que eles tenham a mesma profundidade máxima dos módulos normais de linha sem contabilizar o afastador.
2. Reorganizada as pastas dos modelos de puxadores, separando os integrados (específicos para determinado modelo formato) do restante dos puxadores.
3. Realizada melhoria do desenho da Ponteira do Puxados Versatile, agora todas as faces do desenho possuem espessura.
4. Inserida a opção de Vistas e Fechamentos, em todos os módulos da linha Dormitórios no Construtor de Armários.
1. Corrigida a situação em que os fixadores das prateleiras fixas c/ e s/ recorte dos cantos L e oblíquos da aba Dormitórios, estavam iguais aos das prateleiras móveis. (1809212)
2. Corrigida a situação em que o orçamento de portas que utilizavam o Puxador Perfil Y era orçado com perfil de 18mm, e não seguia a regra de acordo com a espessura selecionada para a porta. (1807793)
3. Corrigida a situação em que as Portas Basculantes dos módulos Balcões Superiores da linha de Escritórios no Construtor de Armários não possuíam folgas aplicadas. (1809217)
4. Corrigido a situação em que ao utilizar os tamponamentos da aba Tampos/ Tamponamentos - Módulos Inferiores ou Módulos Superiores Painéis de 15mm, 18mm e 25mm, umas das faces do tamponamento não exibia a fita de borda. (1810459 e 1811382)
5. Corrigida a situação em que ao utilizar o tampo nos módulos Balcão inferior c/ rodapé e Balcão inferiores s/rodapé da aba Escritórios do Construtor de Armários, umas das faces do tamponamento não exibia a fita de borda. (1811664)
V.1 R.13 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Disponibilizada a configuração através do Configurador de Dimensões dos atributos específicos dos tamanhos máximos de largura (1850mm) e comprimento (2750mm) das chapas dos itens:
- Tamburato em Dimensões Painéis/Tampos/Tamburatos - Tamburatos – Estrutura - Parâmetro I e J
- Engrossurado em Dimensões Painéis/Tampos/Tamburatos - Tampo Engrossurado – Estrutura - Parâmetro D e E:
- A categoria Sobre Corte Tampo Composto passou a se chamar Tampo Composto – Estrutura. A configuração dos atributos deste item encontra-se em Dimensões Painéis/Tampos/Tampo Composto – Estrutura - Parâmetro C e D:
2. Revisado os valores mínimos e máximos em todos os itens disponíveis na aba Dormitórios - Armários -Lateral Externa e Lateral Interna. (1797716)
3. Padronizado os nomes/pastas dos modelos formatos das portas. (1744676)
4. As nomenclaturas disponíveis dos modelos foram renomeadas conforme abaixo:
- Acabamento Branco alterou para Sem Material, nos casos de chapas.
- Acabamento Alumínio alterou para Sem Material, nos casos de acessórios.
- Acabamento Incolor alterou para Sem Material, nos casos de vidros.
- A nomenclatura do modelo Padrão alterou para Seleção.
5. Removido a antiga opção padrão de acabamentos Branco/Alumínio/Incolor da Tabela de Configuração de preços. O novo acabamento Sem Material também não consta nesta tabela. Agora o próprio cliente poderá cadastrar os acabamentos Branco/Alumínio/Incolor no sistema e na tabela de preços de acordo com a sua produção.
6. O código do acabamento Sem Material passa a ser 00000.
7. Disponibilizada a configuração através do Configurador de Dimensões dos atributos específicos para posicionamento da fixação do Fundo em Fixadores – Posicionamento Fixadores de Fundo.
8. Padronizado os nomes/pastas das portas e frentes. (1744679)
1. Corrigida a situação em que ao gerar o orçamento, o logo do produto era exibido repetido. (1790350)
2. Corrigida a situação em que as Prateleiras sem Recuo disponíveis nos módulos do Construtor de Armários, na aba Cozinhas não eram enviadas ao Plugin Cut Pro com a configuração correta de aplicação de fita de borda. (1806515)
V.1 R.12 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. The configuration with specific attributes, the maximum sizes of width and depth, of plates from the Panels, External Shelves, and Tops/Bulkings library was carried out;
2. All library parts were associated with the PluginNanxing NCB2412S;
3. All library parts were associated with the Plugin Alca AL2030 3S;
4. All library parts were associated with the Plugin Alca AL2030B;
5. Updated material settings for rendering materials from the Eucatex partner;
6. Updated material settings for rendering and improved textures of materials from Guararapes partner;
7. Updated material settings for rendering and improved textures of materials from Arauco partner;
8. Updated material settings for rendering and improved textures of materials from Duratex partner. (1803532)
1. Fixed the situation where the Partitions without Indents, available in the modules of the Cabinet Builder, in the Kitchen library, were not sent to Plugin Cut Pro with the correct configuration of application of edge band. (1803236)
2. Fixed the situation where the Gola handle was not sent to the Plugin Cut Pro Purchased List. (1803569)
3. Fixed the situation where the positioning of the mounting hardware of the column modules did not respect the insertion rules. (1803663)
4. The situation was adjusted in which the positioning of the fixing hardware, the Upper, Lower, and Larder modules of all lines in the library did not respect the insertion rules. (1802817)
5. Fixed the situation in which the Type 2 Internal Drawer Retractors, from the Bedroom tab, available in the Cabinet Builder, were not removed by checking the Remove option in the Cabinet Editor. (1803663)
6. Fixed the situation where the Upper and Lower background of the Tower module of the Kitchen library did not correctly respect the height and positioning formula. (1799245)
7. Adjusted the situation in which the Bedrooms - Assembly - Structure - Upper Cabinet tab, of the Dimensions Configurator, incorrectly showed the Front Traverse, Internal Drawers Rear Clearance and External Drawers Rear Clearance attributes of the lower modules. (1799240)
8. Fixed the situation in which the Corner modules of the Bedroom line did not provide the Y Handle option, on the doors and fronts. (1803994)
9. Adjusted the situation, in which the Kitchen modules did not provide the Handle Y option on the doors and fronts. (1803549)
10. Fixed the situation in which the sides of the Straight Corner modules of the Kitchens Cava line did not respect the thickness registered in the Boxes With Door tab, available in the Kitchen - Thickness - Box, in the Dimensions Configurator.(1799242)
11. Fixed the situation in which some cabinet modules with swing doors, available in the Bedrooms tab, of the Cabinet Builder, incorrectly budgeted the item Pulley System for Internal Sliding System. (1804970)
V.1 R.11| Design - Produce - Automate
1. All library parts were associated with the Plugin Jaragua CNC Router Exclusive 28182.
2. All library parts were associated with the Plugin Jaragua CNC Vision.
1. Corrigida a situação em que algumas configurações feitas no Configurador de Dimensões, para Travessas Laterais, não eram respeitadas. A configuração de Afastamento Traseiro não era respeitada em módulos inferiores de Cozinhas, do Construtor de Armários e os fundos não eram inseridos em todos os módulos de Cantos e em alguns módulos de Balcões Inferiores, mesmo quando marcado Sim na configuração de fundo. (1796427)
1. Fixed the situation where some settings made in the Features Dimensions, for Side Traverses, were not respected. The Rear Clearance configuration was not respected in the lower modules of Kitchens, Cabinet Builder, and the backgrounds were not inserted in all Corner modules and in some Lower Counter modules, even when Yes was checked in the background configuration. (1796427)
2. Fixed the situation where, when building any Upper Kitchen Cabinet module, from the Cabinet Builder and inserting a movable shelf with a front setback in the module, the shelf divided the bottom and added a rear cross member improperly. (1800136)
3. Fixed the situation where the edge band thickness settings for Doors, made in Features Dimensions, were not respected. (1800744)
4. Fixed the situation where, in the Features Dimensions, it was not possible to insert other values of background thickness, besides the values proposed in Kitchens - Thicknesses - Boxes - With Doors - A - Bottom Thickness. (1796791)
5. Fixed the situation where, when inserting the Ironing Board + Drawer of the Kitchen - Base - Cabinets w/ Drawers line, the modules' fixed shelves were not resized correctly and the front setback was incorrectly applied. (1798374)
6. Fixed the situation in which, when configuring the rear lateral and base spacings, the Cabinet Builder modules of the Columns Kitchens tab, Inner Side Kitchen Columns, and Columns Bedroom did not correctly respect the assembly, cutouts, and configured dimensions. (1800335)
V.1 R.10 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Updated Arauco Materials partner, some materials have been discontinued, others have been added, and material categories have been reorganized.
2. Improvements made to the Blum partner:
- Modification of AVENTOS HK System: System is renamed HK Top, with drilling and coding adjusted to the new Blum product.
- Change AVENTOS HK-S System: Adjustment to the item design according to the new partner update.
- Inclusion AVENTOS HK-XS System: Drilling and coding generated from the new Blum product.
- MOVENTO Runners Change: Inclusion of the TIP-ON BLUMOTION option, and coding update according to the new partner standard.
- TANDEMBOX Runner Changes: TIP-ON BLUMOTION option added, and coding updated according to the new partner standard.
- System Hinge Changes: Included new MODUL option, with TIP-ON and MODUL + Damper options. Options available when selecting hinge model in compatible locations.
1. Fixed translation of Blum partner Aventos templates into English. (1789431)
2. Corrected the situation where the Composed panel registered in the Top/Tops - Tops - Bottom Modules and Top Modules tab were without the Composed Panel panel budget structure applied. (1791953)
3. Fixed the situation where the descriptions of the attributes available in the Features Configurator in the Bedrooms - Assembly - Structure - Upper Cabinets tab did not correspond with the order of letters illustrated in the Features Configurator images. (179993)
4. Fixed the situation where the modules Blind Corner Left 2 Sliding Doors and Blind Corner Right 2 Sliding Doors did not have the registered base hardware. (1792344)
5. Corrected the situation where Upper and Lower modules of the Bathrooms and Kitchen line did not display visually in the 3D environment the edge band at the bottom of the module sides. (1791918)
6. Corrected the situation where the vertical partitions of the modules Lower Cabinets w/ Sliding Doors, Lower Cabinets and Lower Sink cabinets available in the cabinet builder in the Kitchens, Internal Side Kitchen, Kitchen Columns and Internal Side Kitchen Columns tab did not correctly respect the insertion conditions, causing the overlapping of two partitions in the same space, as well as colliding with the front crosspiece.
V.1 R.9 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Performed review and cleanup of duplicate files and orphan files (*.pmob, *.dxf, *.geometry, *.mob3d) in the Accessories and Hardware folders. Also, the images (*.jpg) of items in these folders have been rearranged. (1744656)
2. Performed review and cleaning of duplicate files and orphan files (*.jpg) of standard materials. (1739227)
3. Cleaned unused attributes in the Doors/Fronts groups of all library lines. (1744648)
4. The hidden item was cleaned, Screw 3.5x14, unused in items, and non-existent in the product spreadsheet. (1738161)
5. Performed the cleaning of the hidden item Partial unused in items and nonexistent in the product spreadsheet. (1738165)
7. Changed all descriptions present in the system from Criados for Mesas de Cabeceira.
8. Added image of the property G in the caption of the configuration General Mounting - Front Indents Amounts in the Feature Configurator. (1743700)
9. Improved the caption image, in the settings General Mount - Handles / Profile - Versatile Handle and General Mount - Handles / Profile - Udine Handle, in the Feature Configurator. (1743732)
10. Reorganized the tabs of the Hardware line. Now the Shelf and Brackets tabs are a single Shelf Brackets tab. (1745181)
11. Changed the nomenclature of Sliding Doors to Room Sliding Doors in the settings Kitchen - Assembly - Sliding Doors and Bedroom - Assembly - Sliding Doors, in the Feature Configurator. (1775841)
2. Fixed the situation where the item description Telescopic Slide was displayed in English in the budget. (1788242)
3. Fixed the situation in which Promob closed when requesting a quote when there was a Lower Edge Profile applied on the fronts. For this, the item reference was adjusted. (1788244)
7. Fixed the situation where, when inserting the module Internal Sliding Doors w/ Footer of the line Dormitory and Inner Side Bedroom of Cabinetry Constructs, the central footer was inserted in duplicate. (1698892 and 1775767)
8. Fixed the situation in which, when inserting the Internal Sliding Door of the modules, Internal Sliding Doors w/ Toe Kick of the Bedroom and Internal Lateral Bedroom of Cabinet Constructs, the registered front setbacks were not respected. (1776012)
9. Fixed the situation where the edge bands of the front crosspieces of the internal drawer retractors did not respect the correct attributes. (1784378)
10. Fixed the situation in which the positioning of the toe kicks, of the Bedroom modules, were incorrect and did not respect the clearances registered in the Feature Configurator. (1778020)
11. Fixed the situation where the module's door of Dormitory - Corner - W/ Footer - Corner L Dir did not respect the dimension entered in the attribute A, in the Properties tab. (1784387)
12. Fixed the situation in which, when using profiled fronts, in drawer modules with slide Invisible w/ Cushion, the drawer was inserted without a body. (1784394 and 1787920)
V.1 R.8 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Corrected the situation where the profile of shoe rack hardware was displayed rotated. (1779963)
2. Changed the templates in the Accessories and Rails group to the associated model format. (1781182, 1780532, 1781397)
3. Fixed the situation where the update was only loading and not completing the process. (1784207)
4. Fixed situation where when applying the Inner Side setting in the Features Configurator, the module was not changed. (1782826)
5. Corrected situation where Hafele - Free Flap H 1.5 model did not allow hinge insertion due to competition. (1781645)
6. Corrected a situation in which in drawers with 15mm thickness, when the invisible runner was used, an improper side machining was generated, because according to the manufacturers, it is only necessary to generate it when the thickness is greater than 16mm. (1778189)
7. Fixed in conjunction with Builder, the situation where port profiles were not budged in Maker. (1781397)
V.1 R.7 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. All library parts were associated with the Jaragua CNC Solid Plugin. (1776158)
2. The edge bands used in the Y-profile handles start to quote with the same code as the edge bands in the rest of the system. (1768668)
3. The created modules on the Bedrooms tab now have different minimum heights according to the number of drawers available in each module. (1765798)
4. The minimum depth value of the front, side and rear crossbar is now 50mm. (1778775)
5. Included is the front edge band option for all partitions, uprights and shelves without retreat of the modules available in the Cabinet Builder and for the library modules as well. (1771403)
1. Corrected the situation where the budget for plate and edge band were zeroed, even if in the Price Configurator they were with registered prices. (1776713)
2. Fixed the situation where the Calcare material record (VEL) from the Berneck manufacturer was with the wrong name between the Vertical and Horizontal options, and thus displayed unconformity when using the Plugin Catalog Configuration. (1773111)
3. Fixed the situation where the Champagne finish on the Materials - Metals tab was no longer available. (1777725)
4. Fixed the situation where the bottoms of the niche and towel rack modules on the Kitchen tab had an incorrect discount in the height formula, and it was not possible to configure them in the Features Configurator. (1772836)
5. Corrected the situation where the hardware profile of the top builder bottom and vertical bottom items were rotated, leaving the base drill on the side and vice versa. (1772599)
6. Corrected the situation where the back hardware profile available in the Electrical Counter module of the Closets Builder, did not generate the screw drill in the base, but only generated the dowel hole. (1772625)
7. Fixed the situation where the back hardware profile available in the Cabinet Builder Tower module was not displayed. (1772603)
8. Fixed the situation in which the reference of the passing divider fasteners item 1 was not registered. (1769920)
9. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to export composite, composed panel and wood hollow panel edge band to Cut Pro. (1768161)
10. Fixed the situation where it was possible to remove the sides of the modules from the entire library. (1770823)
11. Fixed the situation where the towel rack design was incorrect and on the outside of the box. (1731168)
12. Fixed the situation where some items on the Hardware tab, Profiles, Rails and Edge Band were not available in the Pricing tab. (1769708)
13. Corrected the situation where handle profiles quoted in UN instead of M, and also corrected the assemblies of references, descriptions, and report submissions. (1766205)
14. Corrected the situation where the Composed panel on the top/tops tab had no structure applied and calculated = False. (1769208)
15. Fixed the situation where the Sacred Gray texture of the Duratex partner was marked, it was not possible to use it with repetition. (1767817)
16. Fixed the situation where the central hinge of the 3610 module was not luffing correctly, and was also not referenced. (1765794)
17. Corrected the situation where the assembly of the references and descriptions of the plates and edge band did not follow the materials and specifications registered in the model created. (1769373)
18. Fixed a situation where some translations of accessories, hardware and templates applied in library modules were not translated correctly when used in the English language.
19. Fixed a situation where after inserting tops through the Tops Editor tool in any module, after saving 20. Fixed the situation where there was an extra ITALINEA Kitchens tab available for configuration on the margins, which is not part of the Promob line. (1776957)
20. Fixed the situation where there was an ITALINEA COZINHA margin, which is not part of the Promob line. (1776957)
21. Fixed the situation where the fixings of the fixed shelves of the created modules on the Dorms tab did not follow the fixings defined in the Dimension Configurator. (1778022)
22. Fixed the situation where Hafele Drawers did not budget. (1780530)
23. Fixed the situation in which the budget was generated, the plates and edge band had the value zeroed. (1776713)
24. Fixed the situation where when creating or editing a model in the Maker, a unconformity was displayed. (1773111)
25. Fixed the situation where the Gola and Y handles had the same description on the price configurator screen for 15 and 18 mm boxes.(1780531)
26. Fixed the situation where the Gola, Y, Versatille and Gola handles had values zeroed in the budget. (1780532)
27. Fixed the situation where the runners structure was not generated in the price screen. (1780527)
28. Fixed the situation in which even when changing a door to Mirror finish, the budget screen lists the colorless glass. For this, the reference and description of the glass structure were adapted to the Maker standard. (1780536)
29. Fixed the situation where door profiles had zero values in the budget. (1780535)
30. Corrected the situation where the Maxi Articulator was unpriced in the budget. (1780530)
31. Corrected the situation where the library's Straight Corners did not follow the maximum depth of the other counters.(1778419)
V.1 R.5 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Improved made in the textures of all partner materials available in the system.
2. Removed the Max Decor partner from the library.
3. Provided improvement for resizing composite panels. Now the minimum dimension is 50 mm. (1761101)
4. Improved made in the image regarding the configuration of the sides for applying edge band of the front, rear, vertical and horizontal crossbars, inside the Feature Configurator. (1763175)
1. Corrected the situation in which, when applying the Glass style to doors and accessories, the option to change the style was not enabled. (1764219)
4. Corrected the situation where the front crossbars of the Lower Right L Corner modules were loaded with the position of the minifix fasteners and pin inverted and without the front clearance when configured in the Features Configurator. (1760220)
5. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Bathrooms line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759286)
6. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Kitchens line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759275)
7. Corrected the situation in which Swing Doors, from the Bedroom library, had as an aggregate, the Slider format, instead of the Larder format. (1744644)
8. Corrected the situation where the Y-Profile Handle was applied to the door at an incorrect angle. (1755215)
9. Corrected the situation where composite tops were applied to modules with incorrect dimensions. (1760744)
12. Corrected the situation where the Y Handles, with end caps, were inserted with the end caps from the Gola handle. (1757141)
13. Corrected the situation where the edge band, from the sides of the Top L Corners, from the Kitchens library, were set with the wrong attributes. (1758427)
14. Corrected the situation in which, when resizing the base cutout, from the Upper Counters Column module U, they were inserted incorrectly. (1752873)
15. Corrected the situation where the edge band was not applied on the fixed shelf of the Counter 1 Tip + 1 Drawer module. (1750007)
16. Corrected the situation where some entries, from the Builder plugin, were pending in the Screw to Slide structure. (1754899)
17. Corrected the situation where the Description of two different Screws was the same in the registration. (1738172)
18. Corrected the situation where some sliding doors had the RO21 format and the Internal Pulley format added together. The situation caused the two systems to be budgeted for a single sliding door. (1745470)
19. Corrected the situation where slides, hinges, and pistons were not displayed in the Price Configurator. (1766029)
20. Corrected situation where edge bands were not applied on top of doors and drawer fronts for push to open mode. The situation occurred because the attribute of edge bands for front panels with Gola Handle was registered. (1749983)
21. Corrected the situation where the Upper Closets sliding door budget for the Bedroom library was generated separately from the module. (1764950)
22. Corrected the situation where, in the module Lower Counter - Column L Left/Right External Side the lower base had incorrect dimensions. (1764955)
23. Corrected the translations of Templates and Attributes.
24. Corrected the situation where the items on the Miscellaneous, Office Tops, and Office Table Feet composition tab were without plate structure. (1765806)
25. Corrected the situation where the following materials were unavailable: Standard Materials (Wood, Marble | Granites, Images, Frames, Metals, Glass | Acrylics | Ceramics, Plastics, Carpets, Fabrics, Straws | Wickers).
26. Corrected the situation where the Appliances Cabinets, from the Cabinet Builder, were budgeting improperly. (1765811)
V.1 R.4 | Design - Produce - Automate
Date: May 13, 2021
1. Changed the maximum depth of the upper Dormitory modules. (1743798)
2. Available in the Feature Configurator attributes referring to the configuration of the gap of the vats, from the Blum partner. (1743697)
3. Adjusted the attributes and positioning of the shoe reck parts. (1743783)
4. Adjusted the budget settings for machining operations. (1745184)
5. Adjusted the descriptions, references and budget of the Cava line Profiles. (1742330)
6. Adjusted the positioning of the back crossbars on the L-Corners (1745720)
7. Configured the Structures so that the category is displayed correctly in the generated budgets. (1742585)
8. Adjusted the drawings of the pulleys that were incorrectly represented. (1745177)
9. Adjusted the position of the attribute that determines the height of the back part of the shoe rack, in the Features Configurator. (1743780)
10. Adjusted the contour machining operation that was performed on some sides of the Cava Kitchens line. (1736166)
11. Corrected the positioning of the back so that the fixings are on the appropriate parts when selecting the option on 3 sides (left, right and bottom). (1731365)
12. Adjusted the positioning of the Sideboard bottom. (1732097)
13. Adjusted the attributes so that they can only receive proposed values. (1752827)
14. Included is the option of symmetrical attachment to the hardware profiles of the fixed shelves. (1732132)
15. Adjusted the positioning of the invisible slides when changing the drawer depth. (1734021)
16. Adjusted the positioning of the fixations applied to the front crossbars, when a junction occurs. (1753865)
17. Adjusted the gaps that were not being applied to the internal drawers. (1735706)
V.1 R.3 | Design - Produce - Automate
Date: April 29, 2021
1. Changed where the template information was applied to conform to the Maker standard.
1. Corrected the situation where when inserting a single runner, and generating an assembled budget, it was not displayed in the Budget Listing. (1733985)
2. Corrected the situation in which when generating the budget of the runner together, the message Item without price was displayed. For this, the values of the nopricealert attribute were corrected. (1743755)
3. Corrected the margins of Runners and Hinges for budget execution of the Complete Set. (1743758)
4. Corrected the description of the Tip On Hinge. (1738160)
5. Changed the values in the Dimension Configurator for the Udine and Versatile handles. Both did not change the value of the attribute. (1737967)
6. Corrected situation where EDGE_MAT_TYPE attribute was not applied in Model information. (1749938)