This functionality allows the use of discount coupons on the order checkout page on the Promob Portal e-commerce. On the order view page, you can check if any coupons were used in the orders placed.
Rules for using discount coupons:
- Only one coupon can be applied per order;
- The coupon will only be applied if the order has at least one product among those registered in the coupon, each coupon has a list of products in which it can be used;
- To be used, the coupon must be valid, for that it needs: to be within the validity period and have the active status;
- The sum of the valid products for the coupon must be greater than the discount amount, in order for it to be applied;
- After applying the coupon, if removed or the quantity of any product registered in the coupon is removed, it will be removed from the order.
Apply a coupon
1. After purchasing a product and clicking Next on the My Cart screen, the Order Confirmation screen will appear with the new functionality;
2. To use a coupon in the order, it is necessary to inform your code in the described field and click on the Apply Coupon button on the side;
3. If the coupon is valid, the message Discount coupon successfully applied is displayed;
4. If the coupon is invalid, the message Discount coupon unavailable is displayed.
Change or remove a valid product from the order for the coupon
1. After using a coupon in the order, on the My Cart page, if you change or remove a product that is part of that coupon's list, it will be removed. The message Discount coupon removed from order is displayed.
View orders placed
1. Now, on the Placed Orders page, you can check if any coupons were used in the purchase process.
Articles related to this functionality: