The Top tool allows the coating of modules and the insertion of tops in a quick and practical way. It is also possible, in addition to using the types of tops already registered, to register new items, such as shelves, or even other components that can be used in the tops. This feature can be used for individual modules or a group of modules.
For more information, access the desired item:
To access the Tops Editor:
1. Right-click on the modules you want to plug and select the Edit Tops option;
3. The Tops Editor window is displayed;
4. The Tops Editor options are:
|ICON||DESCRIPTION||HOW TO USE THE TOOL|
|Register items: opens the tops registration window.||Click on the button and add the top options you want.|
|Undo: undo the actions performed in the Package Editor||Click on the button.|
|Redo: redo the actions performed in the Top Editor.||Click on the button.|
|Overlap in Front View: enables and disables overlapping of tops in front view.||Click the button and insert the top.|
|Overlay on Top View: enables and disables the overlapping of tops on the Top View.||Click the button and insert the top.|
|Follow the orientation of the plan: the top follows the orientation of the module's plan. This option is used for the insertion of views and frames in the modules.||Click the button and insert the top.|
|Show Details: displays the details of the components of the modules.||Click on the button.|
|Select / Move: select and move the tops.||Click on the region, which is displayed in red lines, and move it around.|
|Pan: move the space on the Editor's screen.||Keep the scroll button of the mouse pressed while moving the pointer over the graphics area to perform the movement.|
|Zoom: zooms in or out on the Editor's screen.||Position the mouse over the location or item you want to zoom in or out. Keep the mouse button pressed while moving the pointer over the graphic area upwards, moving closer, or downwards, moving away.|
|Zoom Window: zooms in on a region of the space selected by the user on the Editor's screen.||Left-click and drag the mouse to create a red window indicating the area to be approached. Once this is done, release the mouse button and the selected region will be automatically framed and enlarged.|
|Full Zoom: fits the entire space on the Editor's screen, regardless of the current view.||By clicking on this button, Promob zooms in and frames the entire space on the Editor's screen, leaving it all visible to the designer.|
|Insert: enables the insertion of the top.||Click on the button and click on the desired positions to insert the top.|
|Remove: deletes the selected table.||Select the top to be removed and click the Remove button.|
To register top:
1. Click the Register Items button;
2. The options in the table for registering tops are:
1. Add : displays an auxiliary window for finding and selecting the table-top:
2. Alignment: defines the alignment of the worktop in relation to the module;
3. Offset: defines the distance between the module and the top;
4. Depth: defines the depth of the worktop.
To insert tops in the module:
1. Select the top that will be used to plug the module;
2. In front view click on the positions in which the tops will be inserted (a green line is displayed that represents the preview of the top);
TIP: The order of clicks determines the encounters between the tops.
3. Select the alignment of the top:
4. IMPORTANT: adjustments can only be made before inserting the top into the space to prevent it from having to be redone. With the top selected, make the necessary settings in the Properties Panel;
5. The settings made are saved after the Editor window is closed, speeding up the topping process for other modules;
6. Click OK to view the top in the space.
Transfer top settings to other computers
To transfer tops settings to other computers:
1. With Promob closed access Local Disk (C:) \ ProgramData \ Procad \ Promob (Promob Name) \ config.
NOTE: The ProgramData folder is a hidden folder, if it is not displayed click here;
2. Locate the Tops folder and save it to a storage device, so that you can copy it to the other computer;
3. On the computer to which you want to copy the tops settings, access the same directory mentioned above and paste the Tops folder.