Through the Promob Services Portal you can download the product installation files from Promob (Promobs and Plugins) that you have.
Which are the requirements for installing Promob Downloader?
- You can only download the installation files for a product if the subscription renewal is active;
Administrative permissions are required in the browser folder used to access Promob Downloader and also in the folder where the product installation files will be downloaded. To configure the permissions, ask a computer technician or person in charge;
- Computer requirements for installing / using Promob Downloader:
- Operating system Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework versão 4.8
- Microsoft .NET Framework versão 3.5
- Conexão com a Internet
- Navegador Internet Explorer 11
- Account (login and password) in the Promob Services Portal
- The time and speed of downloading the Promob installation files are related to the speed of the Internet, the size of the system to be downloaded and the number of accesses to the Promob server.
If you already have Promob Downloader installed on your computer, go to step 3.
You can download Promob Downloader using two options:
Option 01: Download the Promob Downloader through this article
To download the Promob Downloader executable file directly from this article, click here.
Option 02: Download the Promob Downloader through the Promob Portal
1. Acess the Promob Service Portal;
2. Click the Promob Downloader link or Download your Promob;
3. Click on the Click here to download the installer link;
4. The Promob Downloader application download will start automatically.
2. Install Promob Downloader
1. Locate the downloaded file and execute, an extraction will begin;
2. When the extraction process is complete, the installation of Promob Downloader will start. Set the language for the Promob Downloader installation and click Next;
3. In the Welcome window of the Installation Assistant, click Next;
4. Define the Promob Downloader installation location and after, click on Install. By default, the installation assistant sets the Local Disk path (C:)\Program Files. We recommend this path;
5. Wait while the Promob Downloader is installed. Next, choose Promob Downloader shortcut options and click Continue;
6. Click in Launch to finish the installation and run Promob Downloader.
3. Download the product through Promob Downloader
1. When you run Promob Downloader, a login screen opens. Enter the e-mail and password to access the Promob Portal.
2. Locate and click on the desired product from the list that appears. If necessary, use the search field to find Promob;
IMPORTANT: When downloading a Promob with optional subscription renewal, it is necessary to choose the version of Promob. After that, click on Download.
3. Locate the directory of your choice or create a new directory to save the product installation files by clicking the Create New Folder button. Click OK;
4. Wait while the product installation files are downloaded.
IMPORTANT: If the download of files is canceled, when the download is performed again, the files will be copied from where the previous download was canceled, in files that have already been downloaded will not be downloaded again;
5. When the download is complete, you will see the message Execution was successful. Click Yes to install the downloaded product, or locate the folder where the installation files were saved and double-click the setup.exe file.