Available since version 184.108.40.206
1.You can import a .DXF file to attach to existing geometry or to a new geometry.
- Under existing geometry, click the geometry with the right mouse button, and select Geometry Editor.
- To attach during geometry creation, create a geometry or select the desired geometry in the Geometry Editor.
2. Select Import DXF.
3. When you finish importing the .dxf file, the message The file is imported.
You can export the attached .DXF file in geometry by doing the following:
1. Select the desired geometry.
2. Acess Export DXF and select Export attached DXF.
3. When you finish exporting the DXF, the following message will be displayed.
IMPORTANT: in Promob Bontempo, there is an option in the budget to export files in .PCT format. In this the DXF files attached to the geometries are exported together with the project.