Available from Start V.13 R.0 or superior.
The Led Profile is available in the Promob Start library. It is possible to insert it in all modulation items, sides, bases and dividers, in addition to inserting it in separate panels. The Led Profile makes it possible to generate technical documentation, such as drawings, budget and reports.
Insertion in the environment
1. With a module inserted in the environment, access the Accessories - LED Profile tab;
2. Press the Ctrl key and drag the profile to the face of the part;
3. The profile calculates and adjusts to the size of the part;
4. If necessary, manually resize the profile using the arrows, or in the Properties tab, on the left side.
5. Move the profile on the part to the desired position.
Due to system limitations, the Led Profile adjusts to the part size only in regularly shaped items that are part of a module's composition. Otherwise, it is necessary to manually adjust the position, rotation and dimension in the Properties and Movement tab.
These are irregular items: bases and tops with cut to corner L.
These are single items: Compositions line items and Panels line items.
Through the Features Configurator, it is possible to define the size of the profile and the size of the profile tear gaps. For tear gaps, the change is only visible in the technical drawing and cannot be identified in the 3D environment.
When generating the budget for the Led Profile, it is displayed in the list of Accessories and the tearing operation generated by it is displayed as an operation on the part where it was applied, therefore, it is displayed below the part.
By default, the Led Profile receives emissive light for rendering. It is possible to change the color of the light on the Properties - Materials tab, in addition to applying different types of emissive light on the MCodes tab.