One of the features available in 2020Manager is the generation of purchase orders. After a sale is finalized, or even manually, the user can generate and maintain purchases through the system.
Aiming to facilitate the communication between store and factory, the Supplier Portal was created. Through it it is possible for the factory to have access to the purchase orders generated by the store, facilitating communication and making viable a factory vision in the store.
Initially, the store must allow the supplier access to its purchase orders by setting up supplier registration, following the steps below.
Access and Integration Settings
The Supplier Portal makes it possible to receive purchase order information from one or more stores registered in 2020 Manager, but this purchase order information can be integrated with different management systems in addition to the Supplier Portal.
In the Company's account in the 2020 Manager:
1. Go to Settings - Manufacture- Suppliers;
2. Locate the provider you want to set up access for, under External Access click Edit.
3. In the Identifier field, enter:
- If you are accessing via Promob login: The fiscal identification number (NIF) of the supplier (CNPJ for Brazil, RUT for Chile, RUC for Paraguay, etc).
- If you are accessing via 2020 login: The supplier's email.
4. After entering the document, the system will query if this document is valid, and if so, the name and some data from the supplier is displayed just below the field. Make sure that the data displayed is that of the supplier you want to release access to. Confirm the change by pressing Save.
5. From now on, access to this provider is configured. Now, it is necessary to release the purchase orders that can be accessed by the supplier. To do this, go to Manufacture- Purchase Orders and select the purchase order. Then, in the Release/Status option, change from Awaiting release to Released. The factory now gains access to this purchase order.
6. On this same screen, you can track the progress of the purchase order in the factory, via the Supplier Status:
7. The supplier will receive an email informing him that he can now access the store's purchase orders. Through the link present in the email he will have access to the panel.
IMPORTANT: the factory has access to the Supplier Portal through the links:
8. When logging in, the screen below is displayed to the user.
9. On the Purchase Orders tab, the purchase orders released for this factory can be consulted. Click Search to make it easier to find orders.
10. In the Stores menu, the factory can update its registration data in the store. By accessing it, it is possible to see all the stores that this factory has access to.
11. In the Integration menu, it is possible to generate an integration token, making it possible to have access to the Supplier Portal APIs. This feature allows other systems to access the data and interact with it.
IMPORTANT: See the complete documentation for developers via the link:
When accessing a purchase order through the Supplier Portal, the following screen is displayed:
For information on Purchase Orders, access the article here.