The SupplierPortal is a tool that allows communication between the store and the factory, aiming at greater agility and traceability of orders.
The tool has a visual interface to track and maintain orders received by the factory, as well as an API for integration with other systems.
IMPORTANT: If you want your system to integrate with the SupplierPortal, check the possibility with the person responsible for your ERP software.
1. To access the SupplierPortal, access one of the links below:
- Login Promob: https://supplierportal.promob.com
- Login 2020: https://supplierportal.2020spaces.com
When logging in, the screen below is displayed:
2. On the Purchase Orders tab, the purchase orders released for this factory can be consulted. Click Search to facilitate the search for orders.
3. In the Adjustments - Stores menu, the factory can update its registration data in the store. When accessing it, it is possible to see all the stores to which the factory is linked.
4. In the Adjustments - Integration menu, it is possible to generate an integration token, allowing access to the API of the Supplier Portal. This feature allows other systems to integrate with the platform and this token is the form of authentication used in communication.
See the full documentation for developers aqui.
IMPORTANT: If this token is changed, it must be changed immediately in the software responsible for consuming purchase orders. If not, communication is interrupted due to invalid authentication.
5. In the Adjustments - Mandatory data menu, it is possible to configure the mandatory data required from stores when sending the order to the factory. For more details about its configuration, click here.
6. When accessing a purchase order through the Supplier Portal, the following screen is displayed:
On this screen, you can change the order number, the current situation at the factory, as well as obtain all data related to the purchase order.
IMPORTANT: If the factory has the Promob software and has access to the Store tab, only from the moment the order number is informed will this project be released on the tab.