To use the Plugin Putsch Meniconi Ilenia:
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. In Cutting Manager, click Putsch Meniconi and select Ilenia.
4. In the Configurator tab, define the desired settings of the Putsch Meniconi Ilenia.
IMPORTANT: cutting manager files will not be generated if the cut plan has been edited by moving parts.
- File Generation Directory: enter directory for cutting manager file generation.
IMPORTANT: In cases where the cut manager installation directory is not entered in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness (mm): define the thickness of the saw that performs the cut. The value must be informed in millimeters and be the same as that registered with Ilenia;
- Maximum Cut lenght: Enter the maximum cut size allowed by the machine;
- Internal cutting thickness: defines the thickness of the internal trim. If you specify 0, the cut plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Allowed phases: Set the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum machine allowed phases: Defines the maximum number of phases allowed by the machine.
- Stacking maximum (mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: Set the position of the zero point used by the manager.
- Print part labels: with this option selected, the information regarding the part labels is sent in the .nps file.