1. Activate the Plugin, for plugin purchase information contact Promob.
- Cutting Manager Installation Location: indicate whether the Cut Manager installation directory is installed locally or networked. Each of the options has its own settings:
IMPORTANT: In cases where the cut manager installation directory is not informed in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
- Remote path: Enter the remote path to the Cut Manager installation directory.
- Cut Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
- Cutting Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
In the Installation directory field, enter the full Gvision installation path on the switch.
The computer's Local Disk (C:) must be shared for the remote path and local installation to work correctly.
- Generate a new .FST and .FDT2AD file: generates the *.FST and *.FDT2AD files that contain the information in the label fields. These files complement the *.lbl file created by Giben. These files must be generated after configuring the fields, in the Labels / Conversion menu.
- Print Labels: with this option selected, the files necessary for label printing in GVision, GDriveRT, GDriveQ, and GvisionXP will be generated. These are: *.AD files, which contain the information that will be printed on the labels, compatible with the label layout (*.lbl) created by GVision, GDriveRT, GDriveQ, and GvisionXP, and the *.bmp files, with the part image.
- Saw thickness: it defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut. This value must be the same as that registered in GVision, GDriveRT, GDriveQ, GvisionXP, or G57;
- Maximum Cut Size: sets the maximum cut size possible for the machine;
- Maximum number of phases: define the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum number of machine phases: defines the maximum number of phases allowed for the cut manager;
- Maximum Stacking Measure (mm): Defines the maximum measure, in millimeters, of sheet stacking to perform the cut.
- The Giben G57 Cut Manager is only compatible with *.AC files. For integration with this cutting manager, it is necessary to deselect the Print labels option.
- The file generation directory will be the ACFiles, created inside the installation directory of the cutting manager.
- The image below shows the folder structure generated with the files:
- Zero point in the plane: define the position of the zero point used by the manager.
- The label printed on GVision, GDriveRT, GDriveQ, and GvisionXP must be set in the GVision, GDriveRT, GDriveQ, or GvisionXP specific label editor, this setting is a service provided by Giben to the end customer;
- Cut Pro does not generate and does not change the *.lbl file of the label layout. The client, having a need for a specific layout, should contact Giben for this service. Click here to download an example of a *.lbl file;
- Therefore, in Cut Pro you must configure the conversion of fields corresponding to *.lbl.
EXAMPLE: In Cut Pro, the field that indicates the customer's name is Customer. In GVision, in the * .lbl file, the field corresponding to the client is CLIENTE_E. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out this relationship between the fields of Cut Pro and GVision.
After converting between the fields, you must generate the *.FST and *.FDT2AD files, using the Generate File button, in the Configurator tab under Label. The files will be generated in the folder C: \ Giben \ GVisionXP \ CNC and complement the file *.lbl. They must be copied to the computer where GVision is installed (on the switch), also in the C: \ Giben \ GVisionXP \ CNC directory.
IMPORTANT: If the relationship between the *.FST, *.FDT2AD and *.lbl files is not correct, the information printed on the label may be incorrect.
If the layout of the *.lbl file is changed, the conversion between the fields and the generation of the *.FST and *.FDT2AD files must be updated.