In 2020 Manager, Purchase Orders functionality is available for shipment to suppliers. It can be registered on the Purchase Orders screen, or through a Sales Order made from a converted deal. In addition to creating the Purchase Order, you can edit it. And from there, it is possible to enter the items purchased in stock through the XML of the supplier's note.
IMPORTANT: The Purchase Order is only generated from a Sales Order.
This article covers the following sections:
Generate Purchase Order
To access, create and edit Purchase Orders:
1. Access Manufacture - Purchase Orders.
2. Click the Add button
3. Inform the Supplier, previously registered. Find out here how to register a supplier.
4. Inform the Customer to which the purchase refers and the Space.
- To inform the client, the deal made with that client must have already been converted and a Sales Order for this deal has been generated.
5. Define the type of Purchase Order, if it will be Main, for Technical assistance or Additional.
- Main: Standard, conventional purchase order
- Technical assistance: when the Purchase Order is made from assistance/maintenance to the customer's project. When for some specific reason, one or more items need to be purchased from the supplier again
- Additional: When it is necessary to request the purchase of an additional item referring to another Purchase Order already requested.
6. Enter the order number if you have a number or code to control customer registration, and click Next.
7. Define payment terms and delivery information and Carrier, and click Next.
8. Define the items that will enter the purchase order, defining the quantity and delivery and then click Next.
9. Set payment terms and click Save.
Purchase Order Settings
PO Name: free field available to the user, so that he can give a name to the purchase order, facilitating its identification.
Supplier: is the supplier of this purchase order. Who will supply the items contained in this.
Amount: purchase order value.
Items: number of items on the purchase order.
Created On: date the purchase order was created.
Project: is the project that originated this purchase order. In some license types, we have a workflow that focuses on the main user actions while using the system. The licenses that have this working model are NA Dealer and NA Foundation.
Customer: is the customer of the purchase order. The purchase order can be issued to an end customer or to the company itself.
Release/Status: release the purchase order to the supplier in the Supplier Portal.
Supplier OC N°: this number can be provided by the supplier and used for tracking the order at the factory.
Supplier Status: purchase order status at the manufacture. IMPORTANT: This field is updated by the manufacture.
Add File: The User can add files regarding the purchase order. It is a free field and any file can be added.
Charge to: in this field it is informed to whom the purchase order will be invoiced. This data will be available on the supplier portal so that the manufacture has billing data.
Installments: is the payment method in which the purchase order will be charged.
Shipment and installation
Assembly: who will be responsible for assembling the items that are being purchased.
Shipping to: location where the goods will be delivered.
Shipping paid by: who will pay for the freight of the goods.
Shipping Address: shipping address. Addresses vary depending on what you choose in Send to.
Send: Send this purchase order by email (PDF).
Download: download purchase order in PDF.
Print: print the purchase order.
Add message: option to add a message. This message will be displayed to the factory via the supplier portal. The manufacture can also add messages, which will be displayed in this location.
Search: filter to help the user.
Catalog: filter to help the user.
Styles: filter to help the user.
Categories: filter to help the user.
Add Item: Add an item to this purchase order.
The purchase order change history, with date and user, is displayed.
Forward Purchase Order to a Supplier
You can forward your Purchase Order to suppliers in the following ways:
- Through E-mail
1. Access the desired Purchase Order, in the upper right corner of Actions, select the Send option;
2. The e-mail informed in the supplier's registration is automatically loaded;
3. The Purchase Order by default is attached.
Through PDF file
To generate the purchase order in .PDF format, there are two options:
- Option 01 - Download
1. Under Actions, select Download.
2. Wait while the .PDF file is generated.
- Option 02 - Print
1. Select in the upper right corner the Print option;
2. In this way it will be possible to print in PDF format, if you want to physically send the Purchase Order;