In 2020 Manager, Purchase Orders functionality is available for shipment to suppliers. It can be registered on the Purchase Orders screen, or through a Sales Order made from a converted deal. In addition to creating the Purchase Order, you can edit it. And from there, it is possible to enter the items purchased in stock through the XML of the supplier's note.
IMPORTANT: The Purchase Order is only generated from a Sales Order.
To access, create and edit Purchase Orders:
1. Access Manufacturing - Purchase Orders.
2. Click the Add button
3. Inform the Supplier, previously registered. Find out here how to register a supplier.
4. Inform the Customer to which the purchase refers and the Space.
- To inform the client, the deal made with that client must have already been converted and a Sales Order for this deal has been generated
5. Define the type of Purchase Order, if it will be Main, for Technical assistance or Additional
- Main: Standard, conventional purchase order
- Technical assistance: when the Purchase Order is made from assistance/maintenance to the customer's project. When for some specific reason, one or more items need to be purchased from the supplier again
- Additional: When it is necessary to request the purchase of an additional item referring to another Purchase Order already requested.
6. Enter the order number if you have a number or code to control customer registration.
7. Click Next.
8. Define payment terms and delivery information and Carrier.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Save.
It is also possible to generate the Purchase Order directly through the Sales Order. For this:
1. Access CRM - Sales Orders.
2. In the Items tab locate an item and access the Options icon
3. Click Buy
4. Check or uncheck the items you want to generate in the Purchase Order
5. Click Save
6. If you have more than one supplier registered with your Company, choose the Supplier for each item
7. Click Next
8. Set payment terms and delivery information and Carrier
9. Click Next
10. Click Generate.
Ready! Your Purchase Order has been generated and you can follow the status of it.
You can forward your Purchase Order to suppliers in the following ways:
- Just access the Purchase Order and in the upper right corner, select the E-mail option
- E-mail informed in the supplier's registration will be automatically loaded
- The Purchase Order by default will be attached, however, it is possible to attach more files to the email in the lower box Attachments.
Through PDF file
- Select the PDF option in the upper right corner
- This way it will be possible to print if you want to physically send the Purchase Order
After verifying the Purchase Order by the Supplier, you will be able to inform and register the entry of the purchased items in your inventory through the XML issued in the supplier's note.
For that, it is necessary to change the Purchase Order status to Released and after clicking the Import XML option of the order.
After selecting the invoice XML file, you will need to configure the other steps:
- Select the XML file
- Display of values
- Select the supplier
- Relate XML items to system items
- Selection of purchase orders. It is allowed to select other purchase orders to be completed in addition to the one being processed.
- Stock selection
After completing the configuration of all import steps, the Purchase Order will be completed.