In Promob Plus, in addition to being able to estimate the value of the raw material of the modules, it is possible to register a price for the process of manufacturing doors and fronts.
Depending on the level of difficulty, details and other items involved in manufacturing, the value can be registered individually per unit or per meter. Thus, it is possible to register a different price for each type of door or front manufactured.
1. The price registration tool for the doors and fronts manufacturing process is only available for Promob Plus;
2. The price registration option for the manufacturing process is available both for editing prices of assembled modules and for editing prices of exploded modules;
3. The values presented in this procedure are illustrative.
To register the price of the doors and fronts manufacturing process:
1. Click on the Budget - Price Editing button;
2. In the Password window:
- If you have already registered a password, inform it and then click OK;
- If you want to register a password click on Change Password and create a password;
Price registration per unit
1. Locate the Manufacturing Process group and click on the Table Price field for the port for which you want to register the unit price:
2. In the price register window, inform the value of the door unit and click OK:
3. The price registered for the door is displayed in the budget.
Price registration per meter
IMPORTANT: it is possible to calculate the manufacturing process in meters, only for doors that have a different cutout, they are: Slab Door and Y Profile Door.
1. Access the Features Configurator, and in the desired library, access Panels - Door | Fronts and in Manufacturing Processes set the I- Manufacturing Process Quantity to meter.
2. In the budget, locate the Manufacturing Process group and click on the Price Table field for the door for which you want to register the price per meter:
3. In the price registration window enter the value of the process meter and click OK;
4. The price registered for the door is displayed in the budget.