Which Cut Pro configuration do you use?
Select the configuration used below and directly access the ideal content to help you.
Review Cut Pro's Complete configuration and Simplified configuration here.
Define raw material to Complete mode
Through this column, it is possible to select and change the raw material of the panel that will be used to manufacture the item. If no raw material is selected in this field, the item will not be sent to the Cutting Plan.
- It is possible to write in this field to search for a registered raw material;
- When informing the raw material, a search is performed and the list shows only the items found with the entered term;
- If the project has an item that is manufactured with a Wood.Oak - MDF -18 plate and change to Colors.White - MDF - 18, when you choose Yes in the message, all items manufactured in Wood.Oak - MDF -18 will be changed to Colors.White - MDF - 18
Define raw material in Simplified mode
In the Simplified mode, the registration of the items is made from the raw material. Therefore, to define the raw material, it is necessary to guarantee its registration beforehand. Click here to know more about the registration of plates.
With the material already registered:
1. Select the Material tab and choose the material to be used;
2. To use two or more materials, click on the Add Material icon.
Check out the example below: