The prospects screen will display the portfolio of all customers registered in the store, whether they bought in the store or not. Whether by registering through opportunities or performing an activity.
This menu is widely used to change additional customer information, or to find specific information. But this is also where we can include a prospect.
Register a new prospect
The inclusion of a prospect can be individual and per batch.
1. To register a prospect, go to CRM - Prospect. On the open screen click on the icon and then select the option to add .
2. The prospect registration screen will be enabled. The fields name, telephone, e-mail and responsible are mandatory at the time of registration. We can insert a classification, origin, address and first occurrence to feed the history with the customer. After filling in the fields click on Save.
Registration by spreadsheet import
If you already have an extensive portfolio of prospects, you can import them using a spreadsheet.
1. To import the spreadsheet, click on the icon and then select the option to import prospects .
2. The screen for importing the spreadsheet will open. Fill in the necessary information and then uploud the spreadsheet. To finish the import, click Next.
3. Prospects will be registered.
Edit Prospect information
When changing any customer via the icon we have the most pertinent information in the left tab, and it can be edited by clicking on the icon next to the customer’s name. In addition to this information, we also see in the other tabs:
- Additional information from the prospect
- Guide to prospect history within 2020 Manager
- Opportunities involved, as well as negotiations
- Files linked to the prospect
- Responsible for this registration in the store
- Customer social information