Available from versions:
Plugin Builder: 1.60.14.
Plugin Builder Budget: 1.60.14.
DocumentDatabase service: 126.96.36.199 or higher
It is possible to configure the port number of the DocumentDatabase service.
1. On your Promob, access Integrators and select Database configuration.
2. In the Settings, Service address, click the Edit button.
3. On the Database connection configuration screen, in the Port field, you can define the firewall port for the DocumentDatabase service.
IMPORTANT: When installing the service, it is configured to run with port 27014. This is the default value for the port number.
If you see the message Invalid port number, click here.
4. When configuring the server path, enter the port and select Test connection, it will be checked if the port entered is different from the one previously configured. If so, it will be checked if there is a connection to the service to change the port.
During connection verification,if the message Update the DocumentDatabase service version is displayed, click here.
5. When the new port is successfully updated, the service will open the configured port on the server. And after opening the port, the service will restart pointing to the new port.
- If you see the message Failed to update port, click here.
- If you see the message Failed to open the port, click here.
- If you see the message Failed to restart the DocumentDatabase service, click here.
6. And after restarting service, the previous door will be closed. If this is not possible, the following message will appear, confirming that the door has been successfully updated:
7. Upon successful completion of the configuration, the general connection to the service will be tested, as follows: