- When submitting a Promob project to Promob Cut Pro, the item information used to manufacture the project modules is also imported;
- In the Purchasing List it is possible to change the quantity of the items to add or remove them;
ContentSelect below, one of the contents shown in this documentation, to directly access the desired information:
Purchasing list information
The purchasing list is divided into categories: Panels, Edges, Leftovers and Accessories.
IMPORTANT: The Leftovers category is available as of version 188.8.131.52. If the Cut Pro is in a lower version, the leftovers will be listed within the Panels category along with the other plates.
The purchasing list information is divided into the following columns:
Supplier Reference: item reference according to the supplier;
Add item to purchasing list
Remove an item from the purchasing list
Edit purchasing list items
Update the purchasing list
- When making any changes to the project, such as changing dimensions or adding a new item, the Purchasing List option will appear in red.
- When any changes are made to the panels registration, border registration, and project items, it is necessary to perform the update by clicking on the Purchasing List option which is highlighted in red;
- Note that when any changes to the modules are made, a message is displayed in the Purchasing List informing that it is out of date.
Register price in the purchasing list
- When enabling the button Consider Leftovers Value, the cost is calculated in proportion to the size of the leftovers, when the leftovers already have a value registered in the Cost column within the Panels Registration window.