For Pratika 320 and Pratix S plugins, it is possible to integrate with Maestro software with support for Nesting program labels.
Available from the versions:
- Plugin Builder 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Pratika 320 Plugin 184.108.40.206 or higher.
- Pratix Plugin S 220.127.116.11 or higher.
This article covers the following topics:
- Integration of Maestro software with support for labels
- Generate programs
- Maestro Import for Nesting Label Generation
Integration of Maestro software with support for labels
To enable the feature:
1. Access the CNC machine settings of the Pratika 320 or Pratix S;
2. In the Integration System property, select the Maestro with Label option.
To generate the programs:
1. Access the CNC Machine Setup settings of the Pratika 320 or Pratix S;
2. On the General tab, select the check box for the Nesting property;
3. Configure or change Nesting settings.
4. Generate the programs through the plugin of the configured machine.
Maestro Import for Nesting Label Generation
For integration with Maestro:
1. After generating the programs, open Maestro from version XC.1.00.014.1007;
2. Before importing, it is necessary to configure the label in Maestro, to receive the field values.
3. Configure the layout first;
4. Open the file LabelEditor.exe, which is located inside the Maestro installation folder, (C:\Program Files (x86)\Scm Group\Maestro);
5. In this file, it is possible to configure the elements of the label to receive the values of each field.
6. To do this, set the Type option to Parametric, and then choose one of the Fields that will receive the value.
NOTE: If you are interested, download a Layout file, previously configured, by clicking here. Remember to paste the copy into the Labels folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Scm Group\Maestro\Labels).
7. In the options in Maestro, select in the field Nome Etichetta, the previously configured label layout;
8. In the Numero dei campi user field, select the number of fields used;
- The *.csv file generated by the machine plugin will use 10 fields, therefore, set a value equal to or greater than 10, so that the information from the Builder's tag images will be loaded.
9. Next, create a new Nesting project.
10. In the Parts step, click the Adiciona button.
11. When opening the file selection window, select the folder where the programs were generated by the plugin;
12. In the PGMX_Nesting folder, change the extension filter to (*.csv) and then select the Nesting file;
13. In the step Etichettatura check the option Abilita etichettatura, and select the label layout configured previously.
14. After configuring, when clicking Termina, the nesting view will be displayed;
15. By right-clicking on the pieces and clicking on Proprietá etichetta, the fields that will go to the label will be shown, being possible to edit them according to the layout that was configured previously.
The fields sent by the plugin, to be read by the Maestro, will be:
- Field1 = Client
- Field2 = Module Id
- Field3 = Module Description
- Field4 = Part ID
- Field5 = Design Name
- Field6 = CNC program Profile 1, if applied
- Field7 = CNC program Profile 2, if applied
- Field8 = CNC program Profile 3, if applied
- Field 9 = Part description
- Field 10 = Label Path generated