- Identify the location of the serial numbers
- Identify their status, whether they are active or not
- Cancel the subscription
- Inform the names of the computers to make it easier to locate the subscriptions
- See blocking reasons
- See expiration date
- Subscription Upgrade
View more information about subscription management below:
To manage subscriptions
When Promob is installed, locate the serial number and the name of the computer to facilitate the management of subscriptions on the Portal.
1. Consult the Serial Number activated on each computer through the Help - About menu inside Promob;
2. To consult the computer name, access the Help menu - Support - Computer information - Machine name.
How to access the page
1. Access the Portal page and login;
2. Check the account that was accessed, if you have more than one account with the same login;
- Subscriptions may be registered in only one of the accounts;
- Click on the name of the current account and then select the account you want to access;
3. Click on the Subscriptions - Manage Subscriptions;
4. Use the filters to locate the subscriptions and then click on Apply Filters;
- In Computer Description, enter the computer description, if it has already been registered on the Portal, regarding the machine on which the subscription you want to view is active;
- In Serial Number, enter the subscription number, if you want to view only the information for a single subscription;
- In Product, enter the name of Promob, that is, the system to which you want to manage subscriptions;
- Under Situation, select the checkbox for the situation in which you want to view the subscriptions as active, expired subscriptions, which require attention, free to transfer, or in all situations. Below more information;
5. Click on the Serial Number to see the information;
The possible situations of a subscription are:
Free for Active
- This situation is represented by the color blue;
- It means that the subscription is free to be activated on a computer, that is, it is not being used.
- Situation represented by the color green;
- It means that the subscription is activated on a computer, that is, for a specific product code.
- This situation is represented by the color red.
- It may mean that the subscription is pending;
- It may mean that the subscription has been suspended by the Manufacturer;
- It may mean that the subscription has been canceled;
- It may mean that the subscription has expired;
- When you click on the Information symbol next to the status, the following message will be displayed explaining the subscription status:
It requires attention
- This situation is represented by the yellow color;
- It means that the subscription is active, but the subscription renewal is expired.
This functionality is represented by a red X. Check here how to proceed.
To identify the computer where Promob is activated:
1. Next to the Serial Number click on the Edit icon;
2. Enter the name of the computer and press the Enter key.
See reason for blocking
To see why the subscription was blocked:
1. Click on the Serial Number you wish to consult.
See subscription expiration date
You can view the subscription expiration date on the Subscription Management page.
1. In the Subscriptions - Manage Subscriptions menu;
2. Use the filters to locate the subscriptions;
3. Click on the Serial Number and check the Expiration Date field, it will display the expiration date of this subscription.