To use the Plugin OSI Biesse :
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. In Cutting Manager, click Biesse and select OSI.
4. In the Configurator tab, define the desired settings of the OSI plugin.
- File Generation Directory: Select the location where the .xml file will be generated. If not informed, the file will be saved to the location entered in the Location field of the Generate Documents screen.
IMPORTANT: In order for the XML file generated by Cut Pro to be read correctly in the OSI, it is necessary to contact Biesse support to activate the XML import option.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness (mm): Enter the thickness of the saw that makes the cut. The value must be informed in millimeters and be the same as registered in OSI;
- Maximum Cut lenght: Enter the maximum cut size allowed by the machine;
- Allowed phases: Set the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum machine allowed phases: Defines the maximum number of phases allowed by the machine.
- Stacking maximum (mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: Set the position of the zero point used by the manager.
- Print part labels: Select this option to generate information about a part labels. This information will be generated next to the .xml file.
- Print remnant labels: Select this option to generate information about a remnant labels. This information will be generated next to the .xml file.