In 2020 Manager, to register a collaborator, it is first necessary to register the occupations and permissions of the user profiles.
User profiles include the type of occupation that the employee has in the company. Therefore, each occupation can have its own permissions pattern in the system, to enable or not, access to certain shares in the company.
1. Access the Settings - Team - Roles & Permissions menu;
2. On the open screen, the Profile tab is displayed on the left side, click on the Add occupation button;
3. Add the name of the occupation and click Save;
4. Select the newly registered occupation, and on the right side, enable or disable the desired permissions and click Save;
5. To edit the occupation name, click on the Edit option.
TIP: To optimize the registration of occupations with similar permissions, make a copy of an existing occupation and edit the permissions of the pasted occupation.