- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob Start is not in the latest version. To receive it, please update your Promob.
- For more information on older versions of Start, click here.
Check out the latest Promob Start news below:
V12 R 1.12
1. All library parts were associated with the Jaragua CNC Solid Plugin. (1776158)
2. The edge bands used in the Y-profile handles start to quote with the same code as the edge bands in the rest of the system. (1768668)
3. The created modules on the Bedrooms tab now have different minimum heights according to the number of drawers available in each module. (1765798)
4. The minimum depth value of the front, side and rear crossbar is now 50mm. (1778775)
5. Included is the front edge band option for all partitions, uprights and shelves without retreat of the modules available in the Cabinet Builder and for the library modules as well. (1771403)
1. Fixed the situation where the Calcare material record (VEL) from the Berneck manufacturer was with the wrong name between the Vertical and Horizontal options, and thus displayed unconformity when using the Plugin Catalog Configuration. (1773111)
2. Fixed the situation where the bottoms of the niche and towel rack modules on the Kitchen tab had an incorrect discount in the height formula, and it was not possible to configure them in the Features Configurator. (1772836)
3. Fixed the situation where the bottom back hardware was incorrect, overlapping and not symmetrical. (1772836)
4. Corrected the situation where the hardware profile of the top builder bottom and vertical bottom items were rotated, leaving the base drill on the side and vice versa. (1772599)
5. Corrected the situation where the back hardware profile available in the Electrical Counter module of the Closets Builder, did not generate the screw drill in the base, but only generated the dowel hole. (1772625)
6. Fixed the situation where the back hardware profile available in the Closet Builder Tower module was not displayed. (1772603)
7. Corrected the situation where the references of the models of the End Cap, did not correspond with the references of the product table. (1772633)
8. Fixed the situation in which the reference of the passing divider fasteners item 1 was not registered. (1769920)
9. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to export composite, composed panel and wood hollow panel edge band to Cut Pro. (1768161)
10. Fixed the situation where it was possible to remove the sides of the modules from the entire library. (1770823)
11. Fixed the situation where the towel rack design was incorrect and on the outside of the box. (1731168)
12. Corrected the situation where the Composed panel on the top/tops tab had no structure applied and calculated = False. (1769208)
13. Fixed the situation where the Sacred Gray texture of the Duratex partner was marked, it was not possible to use it with repetition. (1767817)
14. Fixed the situation where the central hinge of the 3610 module was not luffing correctly, and was also not referenced. (1765794)
15. Fixed the situation where there was an extra ITALINEA Kitchens tab available for configuration on the margins, which is not part of the Promob line. (1776957)
16. Fixed the situation where the fixings of the fixed shelves of the created modules on the Dorms tab did not follow the fixings defined in the Dimension Configurator. (1778022)
17. Corrected the situation where the library's Straight Corners did not follow the maximum depth of the other counters.(1778419)
18. Fixed the situation where Front Edge Band did not have the correct model description used when the Edge Band Information was generated by the Default ERP Plugin. (1765010)
V12 R 1.11
1. Improved made in the textures of all partner materials available in the system.
2. Removed the Max Decor partner from the library.
3. Provided improvement for resizing composite panels. Now the minimum dimension is 50 mm. (1761101)
1. Corrected the situation in which, when applying the Glass style to doors and accessories, the option to change the style was not enabled. (1764219)
2. Corrected the situation where the front crossbars of the Lower Right L Corner modules were loaded with the position of the minifix fasteners and pin inverted and without the front clearance when configured in the Features Configurator. (1760220)
3. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Bathrooms line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759286)
4. Corrected the situation where the bottom of the modules without doors, from the Kitchens line, did not respect the settings chosen in the Features Configurator. (1759275)
5. Corrected the situation in which Swing Doors, from the Bedroom library, had as an aggregate, the Slider format, instead of the Larder format. (1744644)
6. Corrected the situation where the Y-Profile Handle was applied to the door at an incorrect angle. (1755215)
7. Corrected the situation where composite tops were applied to modules with incorrect dimensions. (1760744)
8. Corrected the situation where the hole of the cup, on the Hafele hinges, was incorrect. (1758067)
9. Corrected the situation where the Y Handles, with end caps, were inserted with the end caps from the Gola handle. (1757141)
10. Corrected the situation where the edge band, from the sides of the Top L Corners, from the Kitchens library, were set with the wrong attributes. (1758427)
11. Corrected the situation in which, when resizing the base cutout, from the Upper Counters Column module U, they were inserted incorrectly. (1752873)
12. Corrected the situation where the edge band was not applied on the fixed shelf of the Counter 1 Tip + 1 Drawer module. (1750007)
13. Corrected the situation where some entries, from the Builder plugin, were pending in the Screw to Slide structure. (1754899)
14. Corrected the situation where the wildcard model reference was incorrect in the Tops and Mount models. (1654607)
15. Corrected situation where edge bands were not applied on top of doors and drawer fronts for push to open mode. The situation occurred because the attribute of edge bands for front panels with Gola Handle was registered. (1749983)
16. Corrected the situation where the Upper Closets sliding door budget for the Bedroom library was generated separately from the module. (1764950)
17. Corrected the situation where, in the module Lower Counter - Column L Left/Right External Side the lower base had incorrect dimensions. (1764955)
18. Corrected the situation where the Description of two different Screws was the same in the registration. (1738172)
19. Corrected the situation where some sliding doors had the RO21 format and the Internal Pulley format added together. The situation caused the two systems to be budgeted for a single sliding door. (1745470)
20. Corrected the translations of Templates and Attributes.
1. Corrected the situation in which when inserting a separate slide and generating an assembled budget, it was not shown in the budget listing. (1733985)
2. Corrected the situation in which when generating the budget for the slides together, the message Item without price was displayed. (1743755)
3. Corrected the situation where, when inserting a slide in the 3D space and generating the budget, the pricing code was displayed differently from the product price spreadsheet. (1741794)
4. Written on the price sheet the items of separate couplings, for normal slide budgets. The loose couplings are part of the Complete Set. (1741794)
5. Corrected the margins of Slides and Hinges for budget execution of the Complete Set. (1743758)
6. Corrected the Tip on Hinge description. (1738160)
7. Changed the values in the dimension configurator for the Udine and Versatile handles. (1737967)
8. Corrected the situation where the overhead door was conflicting with the crossbar. (1738575)
9. Changed the maximum depth of the upper Dormitory modules. (1743798)
10. Available in the Dimension Configurator attributes referring to the configuration of the gap of the vats, from the Blum partner. (1743697)
11. Adjusted the attributes and positioning of the shoe reck parts. (1743783)
12. Inclusion of the item Screw used in the shelf support in the price spreadsheet. (1749533)
13. Adjusted the budget settings for machining operations. (1745184)
14. Adjusted the descriptions, references and budget of the Cava line Profiles. (1742330)
15. Adjusted the positioning of the back crossbars on the L-Corners (1745720)
16. Adjusted the information between the slide coding and the price sheet. (1740473)
17. Configured the Structures so that the category is displayed correctly in the generated budgets. (1742585)
18. Adjusted the drawings of the pulleys that were incorrectly represented. (1745177)
19. Adjusted the position of the attribute that determines the height of the back part of the shoe rack, in the Features Configurator. (1743780)
20. Adjusted the contour machining operation that was performed on some sides of the Cava Kitchens line. (1736166)
21. Corrected the positioning of the back so that the fixings are on the appropriate parts when selecting the option on 3 sides (left, right and bottom). (1731365)
22. Adjusted the positioning of the Sideboard bottom. (1732097)
23. Adjusted the attributes so that they can only receive proposed values. (1752827)
24. Included is the option of symmetrical attachment to the hardware profiles of the fixed shelves. (1732132)
25. Adjusted the positioning of the invisible slides when changing the drawer depth. (1734021)
26. Adjusted the positioning of the fixations applied to the front crossbars, when a junction occurs. (1753865)
27. Adjusted the gaps that were not being applied to the internal drawers. (1735706)
1. Provided improvement in the registration of Model information, information was included in the groups of associated models: TYPE, MATERIAL, TOP_SUR_TYPE, BOT_SUR_TYPE, MAT_COR, and MAT_COR_TYPE, to streamline implementation of new finishes. (1707133)
1. Corrected the situation where the shoe rack fronts allowed the insertion of Y handles. (1731170)
2. Corrected the situation where the front edges of the Wildcard finishes, were not being applied. (1732116 e 1733926)
3. Corrected the thickness of the Back Front of Hafele Grass Dynamoov and Invisa GT drawers. The thickness was incorrect because it considered the back attribute. (1719085)
4. Corrected the situation where the edge band attributes, in corner modules, were incorrect. (1732218)
5. Corrected the visual limits of the Base and Shelf pieces, of Corner L Divided. (1733019)
6. Corrected the limits of the Base and Shelf, Corner L Divided compositions. (1733019)
7. Top clearance attributes applied to the built-in Cabinet Builder drawers in the Bedroom library. (1735672)
8. Corrected the situation where the built-in drawers, of the Column Cabinets, inside the Cabinet Builder in the Dormitory library, were applying attributes from another line. (1735676)
9. Adjusted the hardware profiles of the C Corner L Divided bases. (1731650)
10. Corrected the situation where the L Divided bases and shelves were displayed incorrectly in the Budget and Cut Plan. (1736213)
11. Fixed the situation where when applying the Divided Shelf option, in L Corner Bench modules, the shelf was not inserted into the 3D environment.
12. Corrected the situation in which, the pieces with the Front Edge Band option, were displayed with duplicated edge band when generating the budget and technical documentation. (1736170)
13. Removed from the Dimension Configurator, attributes that were not applied in the modules. (1682291)
14. Adjusted the Closets Builder modules, where they now behave like library modules. Enabled the option Budgeted and applied the attribute NOPRICEALERT, with the value False, for the budget to be correctly generated. (1715596)
15. Fixed the situation where the sides of the Closets Builder modules were missing hardware.
16. Included missing images in the Features Configurator. (1668759)
1. Update of partner material library available. (1725299)
1. Removed the Profile Y Handle from the Cava line and straight doors.
2. Corrected the situation where Front Crossbars were with aggregate Rear Crossbar fixing profile. (1728037)
3. Corrected a situation where the Oblique corners in the Bedroom library had the incorrect toe kick when the module with internal sides was inserted. (1721751)
4. Corrected the situation where the reference was not registered (TEM_PARCEIRO), in the FRONT references. (1724070)
5. Corrected the situation where EDGE_MAT_TYPE information was not registered at the edges for integration with Insight. (1715594)
6. Fixed 18mm lower top, where there was another top added incorrectly. (1719066)
7. Corrected the situation where some Blum drawers did not consider the removal registered by the Dimension Configurator. (1719950)
8. Corrected the situation where the position of the sides of the towers considered the attribute of retreat of the side of the superiors. (1719083)
9. Adjusted the name of files that prevented the download of Start Labs from the desktop through Promob Downloader, due to the maximum number of characters. (1714235)
10. Corrected situation where the Office desk drawer size exceeded the size of the top. (1719941)
11. Corrected the situation that the minimum drawer heights were incorrect. (1720689)
12. Corrected the situation where the dimension indicated in the Dimension Configurator was different from the project, referring to the intermediate Cava Handler of the Larder. (1711118)
13. Applied the standard definition of budget groups and data providers, so that items budget correctly according to their respective Group / Category. (1725649)
14. Corrected the situation where the shoe racks do not consider the registration of the configurator to cover the side of the drawer. (1709599)
15. Adjustment was made on the front crossbar of the L corner of the Cava line, which was incorrectly positioned.(1711152)
16. Corrected the situation where drawers were going over the bottom, in the Bedroom line of the Closet Builder, for closets with Sliding doors. (1709617)
17. Corrected the situation where the Left Separators was not inserted in the External Sliding Door Cabinets of the Closets Builder. (1709897)
18. Corrected the situation where it was not possible to remove the front crosspiece of the lower modules, in the line of Kitchens Cava. (1710775)
19. Corrected a situation where, on the Cava Line with the option of internal side, the distance between the front and rear fixings was reversed. (1719077).
20. Corrected situation where internal items appeared locked and the panel would not perform machining, in the Tower and Electro Counter of the Closets Builder. (1724659)
1. Added the option of Y profile doors.
2. Added to the Closets Builder option of internal sides for column modules, in the Kitchen and Bedroom lines. (1679101)
3. Added option of built-in drawers for the Cabinet Builder modules, in the Dormitory, Office and Kitchen Tower lines. (1656008)
4. Added the option of front edge band with its own model, which can be edited separately from the rest of the module.
5. Added the option of bases and divided shelves for corner L.
6. Added superior modules with sliding doors in the Kitchens line.
7. Added Lower Cabinet modules (configurable by the Closets Builder) in the Dormitory line.
8. Added Superior Cabinet modules (configurable by the Closets Builder) in the Dormitory line.
9. Adjustment made for attributes to have only proposed values. (1714773)
1. Corrected situation in which the Oblique Corner Wardrobes were incorrectly dimensioned on one side. (1701401)
2. Fixed the size of the drawer gap in the closets builder that was incorrect. (1703323)
3. Corrected the situation in which when building a lower cabinet with toe kick in the Cabinet Builder, when inserting a cutting partition, the toe kick was incorrect. (1703323)
4. Corrected the situation where the application of edge band on the tops and tampons was incorrect. (1703323)
5. Corrected the positioning of the minifix for amounts, previously considered the thickness of the side, now considers the amount. (1703712)
6. Fixed the situation where some Closets Builder drawers were with empty items. (1704865)
7. Corrected the situation where the minifix profiles were misaligned in the modules with 3 spans. (1705023)
8. Fixed the situation where the resizing of doors and drawers was incorrect in the Closets Builder. (1705318)
1. Removed the alert of items without price for the Hinge Set in the Price table. (1694596)
2. Included the hinge screw and runner screw in the Price table. (1694596)
3. The Kit option has been applied to the hinge and drow runners in the Price list. (1694596)
4. Unchecked is the option of machined contour for back and front of Blum and Hafele drawers. (1703128)
5. Internal and external hardware profiles created for front crosspiece. (1704994)
1. Corrected the situation in which the gap size of the invisible drawers of the Kitchens Cavas line was incorrect. (1690824)
2. Corrected the situation where the application formula of the L corner fixed shelves of the Bedroom line, displayed the shelf moved out of the wardrobes. (1693623)
3. Corrected the situation where the border strips were displayed incorrectly in the model separators of the Offices line. (1691243)
4. Corrected the situation where the size of the side retreat was incorrect in the Column modules. (1679663)
1. Corrected the situation where the size of the gaps in the doors and drawers of the cabinet builder modules were incorrect. (1680022, 1685012)
2. Corrected the application formulas of the slide-touch runners. (1681095)
3. Corrected the situation where the maximum measurements of Tamburatos were incorrect. (1683200)
4. Corrected the situation in which the back crosspiece of the shoe rack did not follow the opening of the shoe rack. (1676867)
5. Corrected the situation where the Tamburatos were sent to the cutting plan without material code and with the final thickness. (1683322)
6. Corrected the situation where upper modules with sliding doors were without the fixing hardware. (1683203)
7. Corrected the situation where the alignment faces of the upper bases were displayed incorrectly. (1683187)
1. Updated Dekton and Silestone materials.
1. Corrected the situation in which when configuring the upper bathroom modules as internal sides, the modules with sliders did not consider this change. (1675572)
2. Corrected the situation in which in straight corner modules, from the Kitchen / Cava library, the separators fixers were removed from the base. (1676082)
3. Corrected the situation where in straight corner modules, from the Kitchen/Cava library, when configuring the edge on the back face of the internal retractors, the edge was applied on the front face of them. (1676085)
4. Corrected the price table for the reference code for shell handles, as the values were incorrect. (1676097)
5. Corrected the situation where the items and information from the Lopar partner were not displayed within Promob. (1676100)
6. Corrected the situation where, within the Features Configurator, no password was required when editing items in the Hafele group. (1676101)
7. Fixed situation where Runners Width option was not available for Invisible Runners within Features Configurator. (1676106
8. Corrected the situation where in upper modules, from the Kitchens library, when configuring the edge on the lower face of the upper rear crossbars, the edge was applied on the upper face. (1676112)
9. Corrected the situation in the shoe rack modules where, when requesting shoe rack opening, the rear crossbars of the sliding bases did not follow the opening movement. The situation occurred because there was no fixation between the crosspiece and the sliding base. (1676867)
10. Corrected the situation where the settings of fasteners for funds of servants were not respected. (1677143)
11. Fixed the situation where the settings of fasteners for sideboard bottoms were not respected. (1677171)
12. Corrected the situation where, in the Cabinet Builder, in upper modules of Kitchens, edge tapes were incorrectly applied, the tapes were considered in faces that were not requested. (1677278)
13. Corrected the reference code of collar handles in the system and also in the Promob price list. (1677759)
14. Corrected the situation where for the 3-door counter in the Kitchens library, the attribute for border tape of the lower base considered the attribute of border tape of the upper base. (1678011)
15. Corrected the situation in which in the Cabinet Builder in the Library of Kitchens, Internal Lateral Kitchens and Column Kitchens the front crosspieces were in the wrong position and the vertical ones were not displayed after applying the crossbar thickness discount. (1678207)
16. Corrected the display image in the Dimension Configurator, in Bedrooms - Thicknesses - Created Boxes, in which the E attribute was not displayed. (1678388)
17. Corrected the situation where the Invisible Slide Width was displayed in the Telescopic Slide settings, within the Features Configurator. (1678391)
18. Corrected the situation in which the symmetrical and standard 32 fasteners, used in the shelf hardware profiles, used different rules (FIX1 and FIX2) but there is a single profile for shelves. (1679730)
1. The Lopar partner material library included.
2. Included rear sleepers in the shoemaker's drawers.
1. Fixed a situation where some positioning attributes were not processed in office desk drawers.
1. The Hafele partner library is available.
2. The option to choose between a Set or Kit for Hinges and Slides in the Library is available.
3. Adjust in the Start Configurator, insert the door clearances of the upper office modules. (1548486)
4. The adjustment made to the Versatile handle to have a discount on the MDF panel. (1585327)
5. SHOWHIDDENENTITY attribute inserted referring to sending information from the panel/drawer code in the technical reports. (1658423)
1. Was made available choise option for internal sides panel to wall ends, now is possible to choose as external side panel or internal side panel. (1583003)
Internal side panel:
External side panel:
1. Corrected the situation where report of modules for appliances and cabinet oven combination was not generated. (1583715 and 1586799)
2. Corrected the situation where Versatile partner handle end cap were displayed with incorrect quantities in the budget report. (15758515)
3. Corrected the situation where border tape were incorrectly applied to the back crosspiece of corner modules L. (1585285, 1585314, and 1585318)
4. Corrected the situation where the upper base panel of blind corners in cabinet build tool was with the incorrect description. (1585976)
1. Was made available functionality to generate budget of machining. (1543353)
2. Was made available Concha handle for straight fronts.
3. Was made available Udine handle for straight fronts.
4. Was made available in cabinet build tool, options to edition for blind corners of kitchen and bedroom libraries.
5. Was made available drawers and modules with lift up system with draws in the kitchen library.
6. Was made available in cabinet build tool, third option of drows separator for bedroom library.
7. Was made available in cabinet build tool, option of machined front in the bedroom library.
8. Was made available improvement in crosspieces of cabinets and sinks in kitchen library. (1494945 e 1518885)
9. Was made available improvement in Orders , now it's have the option Store Order without price column and Factory Order, with price column. (1557703)
1. Corrected the situation where the fixation hardware were incorrect when inserted separator bigger then 0 in the horizontal frontal crosspieces of blind corners. (1555239)
2. Corrected the situation when generating the technical drawing of the corners's side panels from the bedroom library, the position of minifix and dowel pins drill were incorrect. (1542771)
3. Corrected the situation in the Features Configurator in which the configurations for clearance between of doors were inverted in the bethroom library. (1565326)
4. Corrected the situation where the fasteners and the crosspieces conflicted in modules with sliding system, in the kitchen library. (1564929)
5. Corrected the itens that didn't had available propriety in the Features Configurator, on border tape of side panels in the bedroom library. (1573814 e 1570584)
6. Corrected the situation where the conditions of visibility were inverted between two types of drawer modules runners. (1570594)
7. Corrected the situation where the separators didn't inserted in internal drawers of bedroom library. (1557398)