- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob Start is not in the latest version. To receive it, please update your Promob.
- For more information on older versions of Start, click here.
- See the latest updates to the Promob Start library Product Guide here.
NOTES: The Product Guide is constantly updated and it contains all updates according to each version of the library. Consider reading updates from the 1st version to version updates purchased and deployed to your Promob. Versions later than your version are not deployed on your system. If you are interested in purchasing the latest changes, please contact us.
Check out the latest Promob Start news below:
1. Updated Plastic Leg 1 to follow the same pattern as the other models. Now it is possible to define its height through a specific attribute, as well as its description.
2. Improved the image of the settings that define the visibility of the baseboards. Now, in addition to the Lower Countertops, the Cabinets and Pantries are also represented. (1999978)
3. Added an enhancement where, in addition to defining the visibility of the rear baseboards, it is now possible to define the visibility or non-visibility of the side and front baseboards.
- The Automatic Insertion tool interferes with the use of this configuration, so please check the activation of the baseboards through it.
- When activating the display of the baseboards and then activating the Junction function, it is necessary to reinsert the module for the baseboard junction to take place.
- For Straight Corner modules, due to their usability, only one of the side baseboards respects the side baseboard configuration, while the other respects the rear baseboard configuration, as it is positioned and aligned with the rear baseboard of the module that fits into the corner.
1. Updated description and nomenclature of Grooved and Ripped Panels to better identify the panel orientation. (1993067)
1. Adjusted the situation where the configuration to define the width of the invisible slide was displayed below a tab with a description inconsistent with its function, in Hardware and Fasteners - Hardware - Invisible Slide - General. (1999949)
2. Corrected the situation where in the Lower Sink Cabinet, the clearance between the drawers and doors did not respect the configured clearance values. (1997735)
3. Corrected the situation where when building a cabinet in the builder with 3 doors and a divider between the single door and the double door, the clearance between the doors did not respect the configured central clearance value.(1998654)
1. Fixed the situation where it was possible to change the thickness measurement of shelves with any value through the Properties tab. (1996952)
1. Fixed the issues with the Blum partner: (1997952)
- Incorrect contour box for some Legrabox items.
- A message was displayed when the partner was included in another system.
1. Fixed the situation where generating a budget for the curved clothes hanger resulted in a unit measurement. Now, the budgeted item is the Curved Clothes Hanger Profile in meters. (1994425)
1. Fixed the situation where the Y-Shaped Handles appeared in incorrect quantities when sent to Cut Pro. (1984938)
1. Adjusted the situation where the upper modules of Cave Kitchens did not generate junctions for LED Profiles. (1993074)
2. Adjusted the situation where LED Profiles created through grooves and did not respect the Features Configurator. (1993074)
1. Fixed the situation where the Straightener item was not listed in the price list. (1998469)
2. Fixed the situation where the glass references were different between the Budget and the Start Price List. (1999924)
1. Added new visibility condition attributes, created for the Features Configurator accessories, available in Assembly - Accessories Cabinet Builder - Visibility Condition.
2. Added new dimension insertion restriction attributes for Features Configurator accessories. Thus, it is possible to choose the dimension of the restriction through the settings in Assembly - Accessories Cabinet Builder - Dimensions - Kitchen/ Bedrooms.
3. Available Side Panel Retreat option, for Library and Cabinet Builder modules in all lines, available in Engineering - Structure - Dimensions/Reveals configurations on all modules.
4. Available in the lines of Kitchens, Kitchens Cava, Bathrooms, Bedrooms and Offices, options for setting the face of insertion of fasteners, being Internal or External fixation, located through the configurations in Hardware and Fasteners - Fasteners - Kitchens/Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Offices - Bases/Sides/Baseboards/Crossbar.
- When changing the type of assembly of the module between Internal Side and External Side, the fixing hardware on the base or side parts is also changed. That is, when mounting with internal side, the part that receives the fixing hardware is the side, and when the assembly is done with external side, the part that receives the fixing hardware is the base.
- When using through hardware and changing the positioning of fasteners, the module will need to be reinserted.
5. Available setting to define the upper distance of the drawer body from the handle for drawers with Profile Y.
6. An option has been added where you can configure the front setback of the shelves. These configurations are located in General Assembly\Setbacks\Front Setback of Shelves.
7. The settings related to closures in cabinets with internal sliding systems have been reorganized. Now it is possible to identify the configurations that are applicable only to closures used in sliding systems or when they are applicable to both types of sliding systems. (1994584)
1. Partial partition option has been made available for the Cabinet Builder modules that have swing doors and partition options. The partition can be resized in Kitchens/Bedrooms/Offices - Engineering - Structures - Dimensions/Distances.
- For correct operation, it is necessary to use the specific shelf for partial partitions. For this, three types of shelves were made available, where each one should be used according to its nomenclature: Left, Central and Right.
For the proper functioning of the shelves for partial division in column modules, use the shelf in one of two gaps of the module (one part with full depth or one part with column);
By default, in U-column modules, when placing the shelf on the column, due to system limitations, the depth of the shelf is not calculated. This happens because each part of the left, center and right shelf has a different value when using the functionality of joining the pieces, where the depth of one of them is automatically considered. Therefore, they can be small in depth or one different from the other or even all with the maximum depth of the module.
1. Four new lower modules for Bedrooms are now available. All of them come with the option of external or internal sides. They can be inserted into the environment through the Cabinet Builder or Library. The configurations can be found in Bedrooms - Engineering - Structure - Countertops - Corners/Counters. Bedrooms - Engineering - Clearances - Countertops. Bedrooms - Engineering - Clearances - Built-in Doors, and Bedrooms - Thickness - Boxes - Countertops/Counters - With Doors.
- Swing Door Counter with Upper Base
- Sliding Door Counter with Upper
- Base Swing Door Counter
- Sliding Door Counter
2. Available in the modules of the Dormitory line, option of plastic feet, which can be inserted through the automatic function, for the items of the Library and through the Components for items of the Cabinet Builder.
3. Added improved edge application. It is now possible to view the raw MDF in the 3D environment where the tape finish is removed.
4. Updated in the Cava line, the images of the Doors/ Fronts, to be smooth without handles.
1. Included in the Glass options the Corrugated models, available in Materials - Glasses - Miscellaneous - Corrugated.
1. Available in the partner Duratex new materials, being them the Cinza Fóssil, Gianduia Natural, Moss, Nazca e Quartzo Bienna, available in the line Velluto. In the Design line the new material available is the Nogueira Flórida. (1936877)
1. Improvements in the registration of all items to facilitate the integration process between the library and the ERP.
1. Performed the association of all parts of the library with the following plugins. (196612 e 1991779):
- Plugin Mak Pro 3000 Mach3 Router
- Plugin Rhino RMC 3000 Absolute Mach3 Router
- Plugin Marchiori LD 3000 Mach3 Router
- Plugin Sideco SIR 1325 ATC Router
- Plugin ShopSabre 4896 Router
1. Fixed the situation in the items Counter Clipping L with and without toeckick in Bedrooms, and Wall Counter Clipping L in Kitchens, where the upper base and rear upper crossbar did not comply with the Rear Setback of the Cabinets, located in Bedrooms - Engineering - Structure - Wardrobes - Dimensions/Reveals and Kitchens - Engineering - Structure - Wall - Wall Wardrobe - Dimensions/Reveals. (1991212)
2. Fixed the situation where in the modules of the Bedroom line, when disabling the Rear Baseboards function, the baseboards remained being inserted improperly. (1991241)
3. Corrected the situation where the retreats of crossbars and bottoms of the Cabinet Builder's Pantry modules were not respected. (1991241)
4. Corrected the situation in the Kitchen line where even when configuring to enable Back crossbar center on Pantry, the batten was not inserted. (1991241)
5. Corrected the situation where the partitions of higher modules of Kitchens, in the Cabinet Builder, did not respect the values configured in the Dimension Configurator. (1987011)
6. Corrected the situation where it was not possible to define the availability of all models of articulators of the partner Blum. Only the visibility of the HK and HKS models was allowed. (1987895)
7. Corrected the situation where the rear setback value in Pantry of Kitchens, was not respected. (1995808)
8. Fixed the situation where some settings available in the Dimension Configurator were provided with incorrect tags, and were not consistent with their respective functions. (1990713)
9. Corrected the situation in the Kitchen and Kitchen Basement line, in which the partitions available in the modules Cabinet Full 3 Doors, Wall Cabinet 3 Doors and 2 Liftup Doors, did not respect the rear setbacks registered in the Feature Configurator. (1990863)
10. Adjusted the nomenclature of the parts and the rotation of the hardware in the image, located in the Feature Configurator - Hardware and Fasteners - Hardware - Uniblock.
11. Corrected the situation where the attributes applicable to the front crossbar of oblique corners were not respected. (1982904)
12. Fixed the situation in the Kitchens line, where settings to set the visibility of the backgrounds in Built-in Stove modules were not respected, located in Kitchens - Engineering - Structure - Built-in Stove - Assembly.
13. Fixed the situation where there was no captioned image for the setting Bathroom - Edge Banding - Views - Closes Modules Cabinets.
14. Fixed the situation in the Kitchen and Bedroom lines, where when using Corners Left without rear reinforcement, the Rear Side Clearance setting was not respected at the bottom/side, making it impossible for the bottom to overlap on the sides. (1995735)
1. Fixed the situation where the actual color of some registered materials was different from the color represented. (1990215)
2. Fixed the situation where point and rod handles were not displayed in the environment. (1992110)
3. Fixed the situation where the Udine Handle was inserted with many faces and did not follow the size of the door. (1975480)
4. Fixed situation where Blum partner hinges were improperly made available for straight corner modules. (1920217)
1. Corrected the situation where when inserting drawers without a front, the profile of the hardware was not inserted and did not generate drilling.(1983958)
1. Fixed the situation in the Kitchen line, where when building Top Cabinets, and inserting movable shelves without front recoil, both had the bottom split. (1992841)
2. Fixed the situation in the Dormitory line, where when building Straight Corner Top Cabinets, the upper rear crossbeam was not inserted, even though it was enabled to insert.
1. Fixed the situation where in upper modules of the Cabinet Builder the central clearances of doors were not respected. (1988815, 1994030 e 1989618)
2. Fixed the situation where the loose drawer body disappeared when lowering the drawer height. (1988066)
3. Fixed the situation in the Kitchen, Bedroom, and Office lines where the rear sleeper of Upstream 3 was incorrectly executed when choosing to remove it in the configuration. (1991076)
4. Fixed the situation where when accessing the Aggregates tab of the Kitchen and Kitchen Cava drawers, the Cutlery Divider option was not displayed. (1937685)
5. Fixed the situation in the Upper Sliding module in the Kitchens line, where when changing the module assembly to internal side, the hardware fixing was incorrect. (1995337)
6. Corrected the situation in the Dormitory line, where the bases were displaced. (1996247)
1. Fixed the situation where the reference was duplicated when generating budget for Legrabox model drawers from partner Blum. (1994311)
1. Fixed the situation where when being sent to Cut Pro, handles Y were shown in incorrect quantities. (1984938)
1. Adjusted the references of edge tapes in the product sheet.(1991241)
2. Fixed the situation where no descriptions and references were displayed in the Start Labs Product Sheet related to the 12mm plates available in the library. (1989310)
3. Fixed the situation available in the Start Labs Product Sheet, where the item Divider Frames (Wood) 2420x2700mm Branco Seda, incorrectly used the code of the same item with Cinza Onion finish. (1994319)
1. Added note to clarify the behavior when using entire or divided back crossbar in Closets Builder. (1957635)
2. Modified the names of the A-parameters and their descriptions in Hardware - Hardware - Hinges - Marking Holes, for better understanding. (1972131)
1. Added Slide 36 to exemplify the functionality of thickness edits, combining two or more plates from thickened and composite tops.
2. Added Slide 64 to exemplify and inform the application of the front edge tape individually from the other edge tapes of the part.
1. Fixed the situation in which the image referring to the application of edge on Sides, in the line Kitchens, was inconsistent and represented the application of tapes on Bases, in Kitchens - Edge Band– Sides – Bottom / Air / Top. (1982025)
2. Corrected the situation where the parameter that defined the distance between the rails for sliding modules in the Bathroom line, was unavailable to configure in the Features Configurator. For the fix, the parameters were reorganized and distributed between structures and gaps within the Bathroom line, in Bathrooms - Engineering - Structures - Sliding Doors and Bathrooms - Engineering - Gaps - Sliding Doors. (1965209)
3. Corrected the situation where the thicknesses of the sides of internal drawers considered 1 mm more than the configured value in the Office and Bedroom lines in Office/Bedroom- Thicknesses - Boxes - Drawers - Internal. (1977309)
4. Fixed situation where upper back crossbars were not removed even when applying the value NO in the Features Configurator. (1980217, 1978701 and 1981991)
5. Corrected the situation where the retreat of Pantry shelves and partitions, from the Closets Builder, did not respect the values applied in the Features Configurator, in Kitchens - Engineering - Structures - Above - Above Building - Assembly. (1981311 and 1981143)
6. Corrected a situation where the values applied for the retreat partition distance in 3-door modules, were not considered, in Kitchens - Engineering - Structure - Above - Above Ground - Dimensions/Adjustment. (1979213)
7. Corrected the situation where when building lower sink counters with vertical partitions, the value for the retreat of the applied partition was not considered, in Kitchens - Engineering - Structures - Inferiores - Sinks - Dimensions/Adjustments. (1977102)
8. Corrected the situation where sliding upper cabinets from the Bedroom line improperly applied the Kitchen line settings, in Kitchens - Structures - Wall Cabinets.
9. Corrected the situation where when building drawers in the Kitchen line with the Amount 1, the gaps between the spacers were not considered according to the measures applied in the Features Configurator and were far from the side, in Kitchens - Engineering - Drawers - Separators. (1973409)
10. Corrected a situation where the central clearance between doors of overhead modules of the Kitchens line was not considered, in Kitchens - Engineering - Clearances - Aerial. (1979889 y 1977059)
11. Corrected the situation where the upper door clearances of the lower modules of the Kitchen line in the Closets Builder were not considered, in Kitchens - Engineering - Clearances - Lower. (1980505)
12. Corrected the situation where the rear shelf clearance was not applied to the upper modules of the Kitchen line in the Cabinet Builder, under Kitchens - Engineering - Structure - Upper - Aerial Builder - Dimensions/Adjustments. (1978684 and 1977996)
13. Fixed the situation where the back were not removed according to the parameter of the Features Configurator applied to Pantry and Wall Cabinets of the Kitchen line in the Closet Builder, in Kitchens - Engineering - Structures - Upper - Pantry Builder - Assembly. (1980228)
14. Fixed issue where upper and lower bases of Bedrooms line Superior Sliding Closets did not consider edge applications correctly, in Bedrooms – Edge Band – Bases – Superior Cabinets.
15. Corrected the situation where several modules of the Bedrooms, Kitchens and Offices line did not consider the back clearance applications correctly, in Kitchens/Bedrooms/Offices - Engineering - Structure - Tops - Dimensions/Adjustments.
16. Corrected the situation where the drilling of the screws did not come out correctly and included a parameter to set the depth of the screw hole in the first part. (1990058 and 1989064).
1. Fixed situation where, when changing the model of the shoe rack to Telescopic sliding shoe rack w/ side crosspiece, the front of the shoe rack was removed. (1930561)
2. Fixed situation where even when applying the value NO for Hafele slide visibility conditions, in the Features Configurator, the templates were displayed. (1980207)
3. Fixed situation where even when applying the value NO for Blum hinge visibility conditions, in the Features Configurator, the templates were displayed. (1980212)
4. Corrected situation where, when inserting corners in the 3D environment, the upper bases were inserted without edgeband finish. (1976214 and 1968438)
5. Corrected the situation where on straight upper cabinet doors, the Concha model handles were inserted in the incorrect position. (1976421)
6. Corrected the situation where when selecting the option Without Counter Front in the Features Configurator, the drawers with telescopic runner model available in the library did not insert the fixing hardware between the sides of the drawer box and its respective front. (1978294)
1. Corrected the situation where the external sliding doors of the bedroom modules did not consider the limitations and conflicted with the bases.
1. Adjusted the situation where the edgeband template information for some Composition line items was not displayed correctly. (1976412)
2. Corrected the situation where on systems that are configured not to use budget margin calculation, item prices were displayed without price. (1960526)
3. Adjusted the item code Blum MODUL Hinge Buffer in the Start Labs Product Sheet V.13 R.2, according to the table sent by Blum's partner. (1975228)
1. Reorganization of all settings for better use of the Features Configurator. To view the changes, click here.
2. All images of the Configurator subtitles have been redone so that the understanding of each configuration is understandable and objective.
3. Setting to define width and height of the cutout for invisible sliders has been made available. The changes can be viewed when generating Technical Drawings.
NOTE: The enhancement is compatible when using the Back and Front Tear Type, as Tear.
4. New specific configurations made available for Straight Corners, Oblique Corners, Lower/Superior L Corners, and separated the configurations of aerial and larders of the library and the Builder.
1. New door models were made available: Profile Door, Profile Door 45 + Profile, Profile Door 50 + Profile, Profile Door 60 + Profile and Edge Profile Door + Profile. For these models, it is possible to configure the gap between the panel and the profile.
NOTE: Due to the new door Profile template made available, the handle Profile template is unavailable.
1. Construction of front-facing internal drawers available for the Kitchens line. The improvement makes it possible to use drawers with fronts in cabinets with built-in doors and receives clearance settings.
1. Improvements were made to the registration of all items to facilitate the integration process between the library and the ERP.
1. Information on new Profile Door models made available;
2. Provided information about Internal Drawers in Kitchens.
1. Fixed a situation in which, when generating a quote, the Angle fastener for shelves quoted only one screw. (1971235)
1. Fixed the situation in which selecting Single Drawer when disaggregating it generated incorrect construction of the drawer, thus becoming visually incorrect when inserted in the 3D environment. (1959675)
2. Fixed a situation where, when inserting a Clothes Rail rack from the Accessories – Wired line, it became invisible in the 3D environment. (1967694)
1. Fixed situation in which the indentation of the side of L corners of Kitchens and Bedrooms was incorrectly applied in the background in Kitchen/Bedrooms - Assembly - Structure. The situation caused the backgrounds to become displaced when placed in the 3D environment. (1965343)
2. Fixed the situation where the drawer maximum depth settings were not respected in General Assembly – Drawers – Drawer Structures. (1966815)
1. Fixed issue where sliding door tracks were not sent to Profiles Report. (1963040)
1. Fixed the situation in which, when generating technical drawing of telescopic drawers, the fixing holes on the opposite side were not generated. (1968192)
2. Fixed issue where drawer right side edge tape did not tape on correct side. (1971244)
1. Corrected the situation where the option Without front was unavailable for single drawers. (1971992)
1. The Blum Partner item codes were revised so that they would follow correctly according to the partner's table. In addition, the Legrabox line was made available for pricing in the price table and changes were made in the budget layout, according to the before and after images (1961535 and 1966821)
1. Corrected the situation where the items of Gola handles were with the incorrect product type structure and were considered as purchased items instead of manufactured items. (1955589)
1. Added a new led profile located in Accessories - LED Profile, where you can make settings for clearance, slot and dimensions in the Properties tab or the Feature Configurator. In addition, its color can be changed and represented in the rendering, because it has emissive light. For more information about this enhancement, click here.
1. Available exclusive configurations for applying edge banding Y Profile doors located in Assembly - Edge Banding - Edge Banding Y Profile Doors. These configurations allow the application or non-application of edge tape on all faces of the door, including the face where the handle is applied.
IMPORTANT: For the handle face, it is important to note that the value applied, Yes/No, overrides the value applied on the respective face where it is used, Top/Bottom/Left/Right.
1. Added on the Accessories slides, specifications about the item Led Profile.
1. Performed association of all library parts with the Mach CNC Plugin Machpro. (1955867 and 1970742)
1. Corrected the situation where when constructing Blind Corner Cabinets, the module height was limited to 2700 mm. (1955966)
1. Fixed the situation where the door top clearance setting, located in Kitchens - Front/Door Clearances - Bottom - F - Pantry Door Top Clearance, was not applying the values in the Pantry Closets item of the Cabinet Builder. (1948066)
2. Fixed the situation where, in the Bedrooms line, the setting Bedrooms - Assembly - Sliding Door Systems - J - Clearance between Outer Side and Closure, considered only half of the configured value, when using any type of rail on internal sliding doors.
3. Fixed the situation where, in the Bedrooms line, the configuration Bedrooms - Assembly - Sliding Door Systems - B - Sliding Door Discount in relation to the Internal Gap, considered only half of the configured value when using light rails. And it applied only the fixed value of 10 mm when using generic rails on internal sliding doors.
4. Fixed the situation where, on all lines, the configuration, Mounting - Drawers - H - Front Clearance Bottom was not applied when it was configured not to use against front.
5. Fixed the situation where when setting to remove against front in Drawers, the front of the Internal Drawers without front, were also removed improperly.
6. Corrected the situation where when changing the settings of clearances and indentations of the bottom, side, bases and shelves, the values were not respected, in Kitchens - Assembly - Structures, in the configurations Corner/Countertops, Pantry/Supper and Constructor Pantry/Supper (1967460, 1968310 e 1967922) NOTE: Correction released on 03/09/2023.
1. Corrected the situation where when building or inserting cabinets with a turning door, the bottom and top bases did not receive fixing hardware.
1. Corrected the situation where when using the hinge Blum Modul + Damper, and generating technical documents, the description between the Budget and the Warehouse Report, was different. In addition, the hinge was not sent to the Cut Pro shopping list.
1. Corrected the situation where when generating Listing, on the print page, the Minifix rod and drum were not displayed. NOTE: Correction released on 03/09/2023.
1. Corrected the situation where when generating the budget for Led tapes, the item in unit (UN) added its price to the price of the item in meter (M), instead of considering only the price of the meter. (1969487) NOTE: Correction released on 03/09/2023.