- The WinCut manager configuration can vary between versions 6 and 12;
- The information in this documentation was based on tests;
- If your WinCut version is different, we suggest doing these procedures on a test basis;
- If you have difficulty setting up in another version, contact Promob Support.
To use the Plugin Homag:
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. Access the tab Cutting Manager.
4. In the Configurator, define the desired settings of the Wincut plugin:
WinCut Version: inform the version of the manager. This will define how the integration files will be generated.
If chosen to choose WinCut Plus, the files will be generated with ".prg" and ".mix" extensions. Otherwise, the extension is not visible in the filename.
- Cutting manager installation location directory: enter the Cut Manager installation directory, whether it is installed locally or on remotaly;
Local: Enter the directory where the section manager is installed;
Remote: Enter the remote path to the Cut Manager installation directory;
- Remote Path: Enter the remote path to the Cutting Manager installation directory.
- IMPORTANT: In the remote path field, enter the name of the switchgear computer.
- Cut manager installation directory: enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
- If the installation directory is not entered in this field, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen;
- By default the generated files will be named as: project name - customer name - description and plate size;
- The files will be generated by plate type;
- When accessing the section plane in WinCut, use the Editor listas option.
- Create a new .fme file: Generates a Layout File;
- Print part Labels: Select if you want to generate the print files for pieces labels;
- Model Label item: Select the label model to print when generating the cuts;
- Size of the label: Enter the size of the label to be printed.
IMPORTANT: Files will only be generated if the configured label template has an image. For WinCut the images will be generated in * .bmp format.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness (mm): Enter the thickness of the saw that cuts in millimeters;
- Maximum cut length: Enter the maximum possible machine cut size in millimeters;
- Internal cutting thickness: Enter the thickness of the internal refill of the sheet. If you enter 0, the section plane will be generated without refill;
- Waste in phases: inform the rest of raw material at the end of the phase;
- Allowed phases: enter the number of phases of the cutting manager;
- Maximum machine allowed phases: Enter the maximum number of allowed phases of the cutting manager;
Stacking Maximum(mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: Enter the starting point that the cutting plane will be generated. Enter the point as the manager.
- In WinCut integration, the generated files are divided into four folders: Lst, Prg, Bitmap and Labels.
- The .prg file can have a maximum of 99 commands, due to a limitation in WinCut. Therefore, if the cutting plan generates more than 99 commands, a file with the designation _REP is created, containing the excess commands. This file is used in the same way as a .prg file.