To configure the Plugin SCM WinCut Manager Cut, check the information below:
- The WinCut manager configuration can vary between versions 6 and 12;
- The information in this documentation was based on tests;
- If your WinCut version is different, we suggest doing these procedures on a test basis;
- If you have difficulty setting up in another version, contact Promob Support.
To configure the WinCut Cutting Manager:
1. Activate the WinCut plugin in Cut Pro through the File - Plugins menu. For more information on plugin activations click here;
2. Go to the Main menu and click on Export Settings;
3. Fill in the requested information:
- WinCut Version: Enter the version of the manager. This will define how the integration files will be generated.
- Cutting manager installation location directory: enter the Cut Manager installation directory, whether it is installed locally or on remotaly;
Local: Enter the directory where the section manager is installed;
Remote: Enter the remote path to the Cut Manager installation directory;
- If the installation directory is not entered in this field, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen;
- By default the generated files will be named as: project name - customer name - description and plate size;
- The files will be generated by plate type;
- When accessing the section plane in WinCut, use the Editor listas option.
- Create a new .fme file: Generates a Layout File;
- Print Labels: Select if you want to generate the print files for pieces or leftover labels;
- Model Label item: Select the label model to print when generating the cuts;
- Label Size: Enter the size of the label to be printed.
IMPORTANT: Files will only be generated if the configured label template has an image. For WinCut the images will be generated in * .bmp format.
Cutting Plan Configuration:
- Cutting thickness (mm): Enter the thickness of the saw that cuts in millimeters;
- Maximum cut length: Enter the maximum possible machine cut size in millimeters;
- Internal cutting thickness: Enter the thickness of the internal refill of the sheet. If you enter 0, the section plane will be generated without refill;
- Waste in phases: inform the rest of raw material at the end of the phase;
- Allowed phases: enter the number of phases of the cutting manager;
- Maximum machine allowed phases: Enter the maximum number of allowed phases of the cutting manager;
- Zero point in the plane: Enter the starting point that the cutting plane will be generated. Enter the point as the manager.
4. In WinCut integration, the generated files are divided into four folders: Lst, Prg, Bitmap and Labels.