IMPORTANT: To use the CADmatic you must have the CADLINK, which must be purchased through the manufacturer Homag.
To use the Plugin Homag:
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. Access the tab Cutting Manager.
4. On the Editor tab, define the desired settings for the CADmatic plugin.
- File generation directory : indicates the directory where the .ptx file will be generated.
- In cases where the cut manager installation directory is not informed in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
- IMPORTANT: the file generated is with the extension .PTX, so it is necessary to have CADLINK to read it.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness (mm): it defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut. This value must be the same as that registered in CADmatic.
- Maximum Cut Size: sets the maximum cut size possible for the machine.
- Internal cutting thickness (mm): defines the internal cutting thickness. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without internal cutting thickness.
- Allowed phases: defines the number of phases to be used in the cut manager.
- Maximum machine allowed phases : defines the maximum number of phases allowed for the cutter manager.
Stacking Maximum(mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: define the position of the zero point used by the cutting manager.
- Print part Labels: with this option selected, the information related to the shapes labels is sent in the .xml file.
- Print remnant Labels: with this option selected, the information related to the leftover labels is sent in the .xml file.
5. On the Labels tab, on the Settings tab, adjust the rotation, width and height of the label image.
IMPORTANT: these measurements are defined in the CADmatic configuration, as CADmatic does not send the label template only the content of each field.
6. On the Labels tab, on the Conversion tab, it is possible to configure the columns that will be sent to print the labels.
IMPORTANT: Values are sent in the order they are configured on this tab.
1. The cutting manager files will not be generated if the cut plane has been edited by moving parts.
2. For all managers, you can configure the label image using the File - Print menu.