In 2020 Manager there are features that require interaction with files from the computer, such as uploading files to the system (upload) or downloading the system files to the computer (download).
An example of this can be found in the Deal process when trying to download an additional file:
Currently, for security reasons, browsers do not allow the system to indicate a default folder for downloading files, so there is a specific configuration for each browser.
Change this default location by following the procedures below:
Google Chrome browser
1. In the upper right corner of your browser screen, click on the three dots icon, and after, click on Settings
2. In the displayed screen, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Advanced tab;
3. Locate the Downloads option and click Change
- In this option, it is possible to choose a default location for the files to be downloaded;
- Or check the option Ask where to save each file before downloading, to always ask for the location to save.