Available from version: Cut Pro 188.8.131.52 or higher
To use the Plugin PC7000:
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. Access the tab Cutting Manager.
4. In the displayed window, access the Cutting Manager tab, click on Format4/Felder and select PC7000.
- Cutting Manager Installation Location: indicate whether the Cut Manager installation directory is installed locally or networked. Each of the options has its own settings:
- Remote path: Enter the remote path to the Cut Manager installation directory.
- IMPORTANT: In the Remote path field, enter the computer name of the disconnector.
- Cut Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
- Cutting Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
- In cases where the Felder installation directory is not entered in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
In the Installation directory field, enter the full Felder installation path on the switch.
The computer's Local Disk (C:) must be shared for the remote path and local installation to work correctly.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness: it defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut. This value must be the same as that registered in PC7000;
- Maximum Cut Length: defines the thickness of the internal trimming. If you specify 0, the cut plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Internal cutting thickness (mm): defines the thickness of the internal trimming. If you specify 0, the cut plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Allowed phases: defines the number of phases to be used in the cutting manager.
- Maximum machine allowed phases: defines the maximum number of phases allowed for the cut manager;
- Stacking Maximum(mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: define the position of the zero point used by the manager.
- Print part labels: With this option selected, information regarding part labels is sent in the .may file.
- The cutting manager files will not be generated if the cut plan has been edited by moving parts.
- The label image path is generated in column 11, as specified by the manufacturer.