IMPORTANT: To use Maestro Active Cut it is necessary to have Maestro Converter Cut. The Maestro Converter Cut converter must be purchased from the manufacturer SCM.
Access Export Settings, in the Cutting Managers tab select the Maestro Active Cut plugin.
- Cut manager installation directory: indicates the directory where the .ptx file will be generated.
In cases where the file generation directory is not informed in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
IMPORTANT: the file generated is with the extension .PTX, so it is necessary to have the Maestro Converter Cut to convert the file in the necessary format for the cut machine.
- Version: Maestro Active Cut version. Default is 1.14.
- Create a new .fme file: generates the .fme file with the label layout. This file can also be created in the Maestro Active Cut label editor.
- Print Labels: with this option selected, information regarding loss and / or leftover labels is sent in the .ptx file.
- Shapes: with this option selected, the part labels are generated.
- Remnants: with this option selected, leftover labels are generated.
- Model label item: defines the label model of the parts that must be printed when generating the cuts.
- Label size: defines the size of the parts and leftovers label to be printed.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting Thickness (mm): defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut. This value must be the same as that registered with Maestro Active Cut.
- Maximum cut length: defines the thickness of the internal cutting. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Internal cutting thickness (mm): defines the thickness of the internal cutting. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Allowed phases: defines the number of phases to be used in the cut manager.
- Maximum machine allowed phases: defines the maximum number of phases allowed by the cut machine.
- Zero point in the plane: defines the side to start cutting in the plane.
1. The cut manager files will not be generated if the cut plan has been edited by moving the parts.
2. For all managers, it is possible to configure the label image through the File - Print menu.