IMPORTANT: To use Maestro Active Cut it is necessary to have Maestro Converter Cut. The Maestro Converter Cut converter must be purchased from the manufacturer SCM.
To use the Plugin Maestro Active Cut :
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. Access the tab Cutting Manager.
- Cutting Manager Installation Location: indicate whether the Cut Manager installation directory is installed locally or networked. Each of the options has its own settings:
IMPORTANT: In cases where the cut manager installation directory is not informed in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
- Remote path: Enter the remote path to the Cut Manager installation directory.
- Cut Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
- Cutting Manager installation directory: Enter the directory where the cut manager is installed.
In the Installation directory field, enter the full Gvision installation path on the switch.
The computer's Local Disk (C:) must be shared for the remote path and local installation to work correctly.
- Version: Maestro Active Cut version. Default is 1.14.
- Create a new .fme file: generates the .fme file with the label layout. This file can also be created in the Maestro Active Cut label editor.
- Print Labels: with this option selected, information regarding loss and / or leftover labels is sent in the .ptx file.
- Shapes: with this option selected, the part labels are generated.
- Remnants: with this option selected, leftover labels are generated.
- Model label item: defines the label model of the parts that must be printed when generating the cuts.
- Label size: defines the size of the parts and leftovers label to be printed.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting Thickness (mm): defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut. This value must be the same as that registered with Maestro Active Cut.
- Maximum cut length: defines the thickness of the internal cutting. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Internal cutting thickness (mm): defines the thickness of the internal cutting. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without the trimming.
- Allowed phases: defines the number of phases to be used in the cut manager.
- Maximum machine allowed phases: defines the maximum number of phases allowed by the cut machine.
Stacking Maximum(mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
- Zero point in the plane: defines the side to start cutting in the plane.
1. The cut manager files will not be generated if the cut plan has been edited by moving the parts.
2. For all managers, it is possible to configure the label image through the File - Print menu.