The Center Promob brings together the functions of connecting Promob and the client, and of notifying clients, all directly through Promob.
Advantages presented by Central Promob:
- Makes it faster to access the support page of Promob;
- Notifies about news published on Plugin Information, either by the channel Promob - Connection P or directly from the manufacturer;
IMPORTANT: For the operation of Central Promob, it is necessary to be using the compatible version of the .NET Core Runtime. For more information about this update, click here.
To access the Central Promob, follow the instructions below:
1. In the Connect home tab, the Central Promob icon appears at the bottom right of the screen.
2. For the other functionalities, such as 3D environment, Documentation, and Rendering, it is possible to access the Central Promob, through the button located in the upper bar.
The Central Promob icon will behave in two different ways.
With notification: an alert symbol is displayed in green.
No notification: the alert symbol is not displayed.
IMPORTANT: The icon appears on different screens of the Connect home screen when there are new notifications, it is closed only after the tool is accessed.
In the Central Promob home screen, one partially open section is displayed, the News (Plugin Information). When selecting the section, it is expanded.
In the News section, the list of publications available in the Plugin Information, highlighted as:
- News not read, displayed in bold;
- News with permanent high priority is displayed with a red alert symbol on the right side , and a bar on the left side;
- News already read, are displayed in standard font, not in bold;
- When clicking on a news item, it is displayed in the default browser on the computer.
In addition to the News, there will always be a link at the bottom of the View all news section, which redirects to the Plugin Information site, containing all the news in chronological order.
News within Central Promob is displayed in the following order:
- Permanent unread;
- High priority unread;
- Normals unread;
- Permanents reads;
- High priority read;
- Normals reads.
IMPORTANT: The news items that are Permanent, are news items created and sent by the manufacturer, and the news items classified with High Priority, are at the top of the list.
When the news title exceeds the display limit of the screen, to view the full title, keep the mouse over the desired news. In case of preferring to see it in full screen, resize the display window.
This section is updated every time it is opened/expanded, and while the news is loading, a loading circle is displayed.
NOTE: The loading of the news depends on the quality of the internet signal and the amount of news to be updated, if the loading takes longer than expected, close the window and try again.