Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why is Promob Manager being discontinued?
Promob Manager was developed with Silverlight technology that Microsoft discontinued, not allowing us to evolve with the product.
Promob is committed to offering and maintaining its solutions with the most advanced technologies.
Promob recently merged with Focco Soluções, and launched a new sales support solution, 2020 Manager.
In this scenario, the software to be kept as a complete solution for store management is FoccoLOJAS.
- What data can be exported up to the closing date of Promob Manager?
All listings have an export feature. Other data need to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- What will happen to my information after the Promob Manager closing date?
As of the closing date - July 1, 2023 - it will not be possible to access the Manager.
However, the information will be available for data extraction into archives for a period of 6 months after the termination date.
During this period you can request the extraction of your data into archives via a request through the current communication channels.
- How do I request the extraction of my data after the Promob Manager closing date?
By clicking on the link below, you will be directed to the Promob service channel, where you can open a request requiring your data. Click here to be directed.
- If I choose FoccoLOJAS, will all my data be migrated?
There will be a data migration, but not total, because there are incompatible data. More information about data migration to FoccoLOJAS, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone 054 99123 1049.
- Can I subscribe to new subscriptions until Promob Manager's end date?
Yes, only with monthly renewal.
- I use the Promob Manager to maintain prices in my Promob Studio or Start, how do I proceed?
For the time being the process does not change. You will continue to maintain your prices through Promob Manager.
There will be a new pricing service coming soon, with a new interface for maintaining price tables for Promob Studio and Start products.
During the first half of 2023, customers will gradually migrate to this new service.