Available from Builder version - 188.8.131.52
When creating a part from Builder Parts, the system checks all its vertices and analyzes if there are any overlapping vertices, to avoid inconsistent files being generated.
You can access Builder Parts through two options, they are:
- Option 01 - Select the item
1. Right-click the part you want to edit, and select one of the options: Create Part with Builder Parts or Create Part Builder part from selected geometry/composition.
- Option 02 - Select the 3D environment
1. Right-click the floor or wall, and select Create Part with Builder Parts.
2. The Builder Parts screen appears with the part created.
During verification, if there is any overlapping vertex on the item, the message below is displayed.
IMPORTANT: and will not complete until the overlapping vertex is checked.
Validation of the Builder part.