Available from version:
- Plugin Builder 184.108.40.206 or superior
- Plugin Builder XML 220.127.116.11
Through the Plugin Builder, it is possible to register and determine types of processes for drilling in the Builder tab, thus enabling the use of a certain tool for a specific drilling. This functionality is available for configuration in Plugin Builder XML.
This article contains the following sections:
To register a new hole process:
1. Select the hole created in the Builder tab;
2. In Process Type, click on the three dots;
3. Then click on Insert new process;
4. Type the name of the new process and press Enter;
5. The process is entered and selected automatically;
NOTES: You can create as many processes as you need and select more than one configured process. To select the desired process, click on it and press OK, or double-click on it.
In order for a certain drilling process to be executed, it must be enabled.
To enable a process:
1. Within Promob, access CNC - CNC Configuration;
2. Access the Promob - Builder XML - Machine - Setup tab;
3. In the machine's Setup, enable the Perform drilling field;
4. Once enabled and the processes duly registered in the Builder tab, the Hole Processes field is displayed in the Machine Setup;
5. When clicking on the Hole Processes button, a new window opens with the registered processes;
6. Activate or deactivate the hole processes to be used on the machine;
NOTES: for the hole process there are only two configuration options which are: Enabled and Not Enabled.
Drill processes in XML
When generating the XML the process is displayed as the ID HOLEPROCESS.