- The cut machine from serial number 0098/455 will leave the factory with the 7-phase protocol. Therefore, the version to be used in Cut Pro is the option Until 6 phases.
- If the plate has external trimmings, they must be cut before sending the plate to cut the shapes in the machine.
To configure InmesCut Plugin:
- Version: Choose InmesCut Version from Until to 3 phases where the maximum number of possible phases is 3 and Until to 6 phases where the maximum number of possible phases is 6.
- Before performing the version change, it is necessary to check with the customer which is the version of the protocol installed in the cut machine.
- The cut machine from serial number 0098/455 will leave the factory with the 6-phase protocol.
- File Generation Directory: Select the location where the .xml file will be generated. If not informed, the file will be saved to the location entered on the Location field of the Generate Documents screen.
Cutting Plane Configuration
- Saw thickness: Enter the thickness of the saw that makes the cut. The value must be informed in millimeters and be the same as registered in InmesCut;
- Maximum Cut lenght: Enter the maximum cut size allowed by the machine;
- Internal Cutting thickness: defines the internal cutting thickness. If you enter 0, the cutting plane will be generated without internal cutting thickness;
- Allowed Phases: Defines the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum number of machine phases: Enter the maximum number of phases allowed by the machine. If the version is Until to 3 phases, the maximum number will be 3. If the version is Until to 6 phases, the maximum number will be 6 phases.
- Minimum shape size (mm): Enter the minimum shape size allowed for cutting. The entered value must be in millimeters. Parts smaller than the entered value will not be sent for cutting
- Plane zero point: Set the position of the zero point used by the machine manager.
- Print part labels: Select this option to generate shapes labels;
- Print remnant labels: Select this option to generate leftover labels;
- Maximum size for texts: Indicates the maximum possible character size for text when printing labels. 20 or 40 characters possible. (Available from Cut Pro version 22.214.171.124)
IMPORTANT: For more information about Order Send Label Information click here.