InmesCut Automatic Plugin Settings:
IMPORTANT: If the plate has external trimmings, they must be cut before sending the plate to cut the shapes in the machine.
In the Configurator tab, make the following settings:
- File Generation Directory: Select the location where the .xml file will be generated. If not informed, the file will be saved to the location entered on the Location field of the Generate Documents screen.
Cutting Plane Configuration
- Saw thickness(mm): Enter the thickness of the saw that makes the cut. The value must be informed in millimeters and be the same as registered in InmesCut;
- Maximum Cut length: Enter the maximum cut size allowed by the machine;
- Number of Phases: Defines the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum number of machine phases: Enter the maximum number of phases allowed by the machine. If the version is Until to 3 phases, the maximum number will be 3. If the version is Until to 6 phases, the maximum number will be 6 phases.
- Minimum shape size (mm): Enter the minimum shape size allowed for cutting. The entered value must be in millimeters. Parts smaller than the entered value will not be sent for cutting.
- Include the depth of the saw: indicates whether the saw depth measurement needs to be included in the integration file. When this is selected, the Saw Depth option will be enabled.
- Depth of the saw: measure of the saw depth in millimeters. This field will only be visible when the Include the Depth of the saw option is selected.
- Plane zero point: Set the position of the zero point used by the machine manager.
- Print part labels: Select this option to generate shapes labels;
- Print remnant labels: Select this option to generate leftover labels;
- Maximum size for texts: Indicates the maximum possible character size for text when printing labels. 20 or 40 characters possible. (Available from Cut Pro version 126.96.36.199)
IMPORTANT: For more information about Order Send Label Information click here.