Through an open project in Promob, it is possible to create a Negotiation in the 2020 Manager, in addition, it is possible to synchronize the existing Negotiation in the 2020 Manager with the changes made in the design in the Promob and also, forward more than one design to the same Negotiation.
This article covers the following sections:
Gerar negociação através do Promob
Update and synchronize design changes;
Prepare several designs for the same negotiation;
View received designs in 2020 Manager
Generate negotiation through Promob
To create a negotiation through an open design in Promob:
In the 3D environment, in the upper bar, find and click on the Negotiate icon;
- The negotiation icon is also available on the budget screen when generating the design budget.
2. A new tab in your browser opens, and your project negotiation is created;
Thus, it is possible to continue using the 2020 Manager.
NOTES: The design can only be included in one Deal at a time. If you have already done this procedure, access to negotiation of the design can be done through the Promob home screen. Look for the Deal icon present in the design line, on the Promob home screen.
Update and sync design changes
After the Negotiation is created, it is possible that there is a need to update the design in Promob again and the Negotiation needs the items to correspond with the design items.
To send updates made to the design:
1. On the design screen corresponding to Negotiation, look for the Preparar negociação icon;
2. Updates made to the design are sent to 2020 Manager, without having to open the browser. Thus, you or another user will have access to the updated trade.
3. If you want to access the negotiation in the browser, click Negotiate again. The negotiation is opened with the updated project.
Prepare several designs for the same Deal
When there is an open Deal for a client in 2020 Manager, it is possible to include more spaces in this same Deal, through Promob.
With a design from the same client open:
1. Click on the Deal icon;
2. In the screen that opens in the browser, you must define:
Whether you will create a new negotiation with the project;
- To do this, click on the Add option
Whether the design will be considered as another environment of one of the existing negotiations;
- To do this, in the negotiation, click on the Edit option and then on Add ;
If the project will update one of the environments of one of the displayed negotiations;
To do this, in trading, click the Editoption, in the environment click Edit again, and then click Update space;
- After replacing the environment, you can use the disregarded design in another future negotiation.
Whether the project will be a second design option in one of the displayed negotiations;
- To do this, in the negotiation click the Editoption, in the environment click Edit again, and then click Create Option;
Gerar negociação através do 2020 Manager
1. Go to Sales - Negotiations;
2. Select the Add option;
3. You can select one of the following options:
New negotiation: generates a new negotiation regardless of the environment. For situations where you want to import the design later or add items from an existing design from another negotiation.
Import project by file: Enables the option to manually import a project from an XML file.
3. In both selections, it is necessary to inform the name of the client and the temperature of the negotiation.