1. Access the Promob Portal;
2. Access the Promob Store - Your orders menu;
3. Locate the Renewal Order and check its Status.
The order status can vary between: Waiting for Approval, Order Approved, Payment Confirmed, Order Billed.
Check the explanation of each status below:
Waiting for Approval - The order has been placed and it is awaiting approval. In the case of a credit card order, Waiting for Approval may mean that the transaction has not yet been made.
- To do this, click on the option, View Payments, and then Pay Now;
- Then, confirm the selected credit card, and click Efetuar Pagamento
- Then the Portal will load the confirmation screen or not of the card transaction. As examples:
Order Approved - It means that the customer data has been verified by Promob and the order is valid, that is, if it is paid, it will be processed normally. In the case of an order by credit card, it means that the transaction has already been made and was successfully completed, the license is released.
Payment Confirmed - The payment has been confirmed and the order will be sent for billing.
Billed Order - The order was billed, an invoice was issued and will be sent to the customer.