To add edge banding on the piece, access Editor and:
1. Click on the Add edge banding button;
2. Apply the edge on the side of the part you want;
3. Click the checked button to expand the information about the newly added edge banding;
4. Use filters if you need to filter existing edges;
5. Through this window you can select the desired tape model, remembering that if the filter mentioned above has been used, only the models that fit the filter will be available for selection;
6. Allows you to apply the selected tape model to the 4 sides of the part;
7. Allows you to exclude certain edge tape application.
1. The most appropriate way to apply edge banding on the pieces is through Dimensions Configurator on Promob Plus. This way, all pieces of the modules are sent to Editor with the right edge banding application on its sides.
2. If you make a mistake in the register of operations you can undo it using the Undo tool. The same can be used successively until the desired point. If you have undone something and regretted, then click on the Redo tool.