Plugin SCM Titanium Manager Cut Settings:
1. File Generation Directory: Indicates the main directory where the lotes folder is located which will store the .lote files and the directory of the images of the parts that will be printed on the generated cutting plane labels. It will always be located in the directory C: \ Titanium (folder with the model of the machine where the Titanium is installed), there may be a mapping to this directory of the machine here. If there is no mapping the files must be copied manually to this directory of the machine.
IMPORTANT: In cases where the file generation directory is not informed in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen. If the files are generated locally (on the computer where CutPro is installed), when copying the "lotes" directory to the saw machine, this directory should be copied to the C:\Titanium folder.
The image below shows the structure of folders generated with the .lote file.
In the next image we can see the saving pattern of the image files of the pieces that will be printed on the labels. The files will only be generated if the tag template configured in field 11 has an image. For Titanium the images will be generated in jpg format.
IMPORTANT: By default the .lote files and the directory of the images will be named by: project name-client name.
2. Saw thickness: it defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that makes the cut;
3. Maximum Cut Size: Sets the maximum cut size possible for the machine;
4. Internal Reflow Thickness: defines the thickness of the internal refill. If 0 is indicated, the cutting plane will be generated without refilling;
5. Rest in phase: sets the rest of the raw material at the end of the phase;
6. Maximum number of phases: defines the maximum number of phases allowed for the cutter manager;
7. Maximum Stacking Measure (mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut;
8. Print labels: with this option selected, we can generate the print files of the parts or leftover labels;
9. Parts: with this option checked, part tags will be generated;
10. Leftovers: with this option checked, leftover tags will be generated;
11. Part label template: defines the part label template that should be printed when generating cuts;
12. Label: sets the size of the parts and leftovers label that should be printed.
IMPORTANT: If the files are generated locally, the Lots folder directory must be copied. These files are generated in the directory given for generating the files.