The generation of the securities occurs at the moment of the financial approval of the negotiation. When identifying that the negotiation has selected financial and payment conditions with installments with payment type “check”, the Financial approve configuration screen is displayed and the system requests the payment method for the securities that will be generated. For this:
1. Open the desired negotiation.
IMPORTANT: the negotiation must be in the Financial stage and the negotiation status must be Won.
The Financial step is displayed after generating the negotiation contract.
2. Access the Calculated Amounts tab, and select Approve.
3. The Financial Approve Configuration screen will be displayed.
This form of payment is related to the form of payment of the securities write-off screen in the financial context, and has no relation to the form of payment for trading. After confirmation, the negotiation proceeds to a review stage and the titles are generated.
IMPORTANT: For negotiations that have financial selected and installments with payment of the check type, there is a different rule for the generation of securities:
- Entry value, regardless of the form of payment, generates a single security receivable; in the case of payment by check, it is linked to this security, and the situation is updated to “Awaiting compensation”. (Customer to store)
- Installments with payment of the check type (which are not of the Entry type), are grouped in a single security for receipt and with the situation "Awaiting compensation". (Customer to store)
- In addition, a new “payable” security is generated for the financial company, the value of this security is composed of the deflated value calculated from the trade; it is the time to transfer the checks from the store to the finance company. (Store for finance)
- In addition, another “receivable” security is generated, with the same amount that was passed on to the finance company, which consists of the amount to be paid from the finance company to the store in exchange for checks (Finance for store)
- And finally, a “payable” security is generated with a retained amount for finance. (Store for finance)