As proposed by 2020 Manager, the tool will provide the Inventory functionality, where it will be possible to manage the entry and exit of items purchased from suppliers. Find out where to access and how to use the Inventory.
To access stock options:
1. Click Manufacturing - Stock. Three stock options will appear:
In the stock list, it is possible to register and monitor inventories by warehouses and also generate lists for inventory adjustments through the export and import of spreadsheets.
IMPORTANT: The stock will display all items that have already been generated through a released Purchase Order.
Check out the functions available in the Stock Listing:
1. You can use the Filter to filter All items or items with Movement;
2. To create a name for the stock, in Warehouse, click the Add to group option and enter the name of the warehouse;
- The Warehouse refers to the stock itself, where all items of the company will be stored.
3. To edit the quantity of items in the warehouse, select the checkbox of the same and click on Change Balances;
4. After finalizing the query and changing the items, it is possible to export the data in a spreadsheet to adjust, and after the adjustment, it is possible to import the spreadsheet back into stock in 2020 Manager. To do this, click on the Import Spreadsheet or Export Spreadsheet option in the upper right corner.
Share Warehouse or transfer items from Warehouse:
A company can have only one warehouse, there is no possibility to create more than one warehouse, however, if there is more than one company, it is possible to share the warehouse from one company to another, as well as transfer an item to another warehouse company. For both functions, it is necessary to enable sharing between companies.
1. Access the company name in the top left bar and select the Shares option
2. Click Add
3. Enter the name of the company to which the warehouse will be shared and then select the Warehouses option;
4. Keep checked the option Can Edit, if you want the user of the other company to edit your warehouse/ tock;
5. Click Save.
6. That done, it will enable the other company, full access to its warehouse.
7. After sharing, in the account of the other company, the name of the warehouse and the name of the warehouse that was shared will be displayed in the Stock Listing.
If editing permission is enabled, the user of the other company can edit the shared warehouse, where the company responsible for the Shared Warehouse will receive all changes made by the user of the other company that edited it.
Also with the editing option enabled, it is possible to transfer items from the warehouse itself to another warehouse of another company.
IMPORTANT: The action of transferring items from a warehouse to another company's warehouse, is only possible when the company responsible for the warehouse (which will receive the items) is shared with another company and enabled the editing of the warehouse. As explained above.
1. Access the warehouse;
2. Select the checkbox of the item you want to transfer and then, click Transfer, in the upper right corner;
3. In the Warehouse field, search for the name of the warehouse of the other company that has been shared for your company;
4. In the Quantity column, inform the quantity of the item that will be transferred;
5. Click Save.
6. When the other company accesses its own warehouse, it will find the item you transferred.
In addition, when warehouse edit permission is enabled, it is possible to transfer individual items from the shared warehouse to your own warehouse. As an example below:
- In stock movements it is possible to view movements made in each item of stock.
- A graph with the movements of entry and exit of items will be displayed in the lower left corner, according to each month;
In the Entry Orders menu, it is possible to enter Purchase Orders, by importing the purchase XML, for this:
1. Mark on the left side, through the checkboxes, which suppliers are available to purchase the items;
2. Click the Add option
3. Import the XML related to the provider's note;
4. In Visualization will be shown the values for the note, click Next;
5. The XML supplier data will be listed, select the supplier for the note registered in 2020 Manager.
6. Click Next;
7. Link the note XML to a registration item, or register a new product.
- To register a new product, click in the Product field and click Add;
- Fill in the requested fields and click Save;
8. Link the Entry Order to a Purchase Order already registered, click Next;
9. Select the Warehouse where the stock will be entered, click Next;
10. It will be checked if there is any inconsistency in the entry of the items of the note, click Next;
11. The Entry Order summary will be displayed, adjust the calculated value if necessary and click Confirm;
To view the imported items, select the checkbox of the supplier to which you want to view the stock, on the left side.