When trying to open Promob Cut Pro, the message Cut Pro has stopped working is displayed or nothing happens and it does not start.
The situation can happen because:
1. The Terminal Trusteer Protection program is installed;
2. The installed version is 22.214.171.124 or later and the 4.7 framework is not installed;
3. Warsaw, a security program for accessing internet banking, is preventing the opening.
Solution 1: verify the existence of the Trusteer and close it
1. Access the Windows Start menu and search for the Trusteer program.
2. If found, access the option Quit Rapport Trusteer;
3. Fill in the requested data and click Close.
Solution 2: install framework 4.7
1. If it is Windows 10, go to the Settings - Update and Security menu and click Check for updates;
2. If it is Windows 7 or 8.1, access the Control Panel - System and Security - Windows Update and perform the Windows update until the Framework update to version 4.7 or later is found.